You have asked for a critique about stocking plans, but first I think we should ask about the shale shelf. If that shelf isn't manmade, I would wonder if it will allow an escape route for your water. You may have seepage issues.
Next, I would make sure you have plenty of hiding places for fathead minnows, since they will be your primary forage fish. They work well in western NY and are a good choice. But, you need to protect them, too, or you will be buying fatheads every two or three years.
Redear Sunfish might be a good choice, but they are illegal in NY. Double-check with the DEC. Each regional office is autonomous and you might be able to get someone to give you a permit. Get it in writing, though.
Stay the course with yellow perch. It's a good choice for a sportfish and forage fish. Smallmouth bass and walleye are different, though. Since your pond is small, I would try to find feed trained smallmouth. They're out there, you just have to look. If you can find them, stock as many as 30. Be sure you have plenty of rocky outcroppings and gravel areas for smallmouth. If you can't find feed trained beasts, stock no more than fifteen, to keep plenty of room and food for walleye. Walleye are easier to find, but harder to raise and maintain in small waters. They aren't feed trained. Stock up to 15 walleye with your smallmouth, but be sure you have some mid-depth habitat for them. Aeration is probably a good idea from April to ice up. Smallmouth may reproduce, but the walleye most likely won't.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...