Thanks y'all! He's a Rottweiller. We will start training him tomorrow with Petsafe flags and collar. He will have the run of the pond just like Trump did (about 5 acreas total). I may have mentioned this back when but Trump was trained that when I said "Dead Fish, Get it Out" he knew there was a dead fish and immediately came over and got it out. But, he was that way with his swimming pool--didn't like anything floating in it so I think maybe that is why he caught on. We're hoping that we can train Jacub to sit quietly next to us when we fish (good luck, right). Trump would steal the fish off our line or we had to throw rocks in the pond get him to swim out and reel the fish in quick. Other than that, tie him up where he could watch but not partake and he would cry like a baby. Twice Trump stole two sizeable bass from my hubby and he was chasing Trump around the yard to no avail. So, we're going to start early with Jacub --not sure what method...any of you have ideas of how to be able to fish and not have them steal your fish or go after your bobbers and hooks etc.?? I'm open to suggestions here as we're going to have to get this understanding accomplished pretty quick (it's almost fishing time--yippie!)