Well i'm currently "laid off" so I do have a ton of time on my hands to sit and read. I didn't realize the date on that post until I had already replied but I see it did grab a couple peoples attention..ha All the old farmers around here swear that pigs, manure or basically any type of livestock will seal a pond and said they have seen it done time after time. My pond dropped another foot in the last day and that was even with a nice rain last night so i'm thinking it will be back to a 3 foot deep mudhole within another week or so which is really discouraging. It just blows my mind where that amount of water is going. I mean there has to be a good sized area leaking but I know the bottom is pretty much sealed because it will leak down to that point and then stop!It has to be going through banks. I'm considering just biting the bullet and ordering a liner for it but that will put me at around 16k total cost (including first unsuccessful excavation) which to me is just insane for a pond right now. That could be a nice inground swimming pool out back that i KNOW would hold water! Anyways i'm still full up to banks and i'll let you know if the manure seals it within next week or so.