Home Depot carried the Lesco line last year,Lesco always had Prodimine available impregnated on fertilizer. John Deere Landscape bought out Lesco so I do know the marketing plans.I would try HD first for retail sales.Prodamine has been around forever and should be easy to find.You may want to do a seasrh on Shaws and SpringValley and The Andersons fertilizers as they are all major players.The Andersons have a .48% Barricade impregnated on DG Pro (which is just a granular carrier no fert)that is applied @3.5-4 lbs per 1M sq ft.The key with prodamine is to get it applied early as it is root and shoot absoarbed and has no post activity.I would stay away from liquid formulations unless you irrigate as it can hang up in thatch and grass and a mowing can then wind row the product. Timing on crabgrass germination in your area should be well documented and may vary from large,smooth or hairy crabgrass. I prefer application at least 30 days prior to germination if you can not irrigate.Mole cricket control and water and fish will be more difficult to find a product you can be comfortable with.