I got hit by burglars while I was at my brothers for superbowl...A-holes where pretty bold....I came home and found my back window broken out...good news is I have two gun safes and also the neighbors called in a suspicious person in front of his house...apparently the guys waited inside my house while the getaway guy was arrested for cocaine and his car was towed...nothing that I can see was taken from my house....The bad...they saw my gun safes and accessories so I need to move my stuff because they probably will come back....I hate thieves!

I came into the house and for once I actually had a pistol in my hand...I saw the back window broken out and went to the back bedroom and it was locked...the jerk locked the door and jumped out the window...These are hardcore burgurlars...they had a camera with pictures posing with pistols...Ive been a cop for 25yrs but this is my home and where I sleep so it makes me nervous. They hit a few houses. they just walked up, knocked on the door, then went around back if no one answered. They used walkie-talkies...

"Is the Poop-Deck really what I think it is?" - Homer Simpson

"A man can't just sit around" - Larry Walters, 1982