"I Subscribe" logo and Avatars

You may see the following logo in the signature blocks of many PBForum members:

As you can easily figure out, it's our way of bragging that we subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine (We need to get a Black & White version of this logo for Guvnor Davidson and Bill Cody, who have subscribed since PBMag was in B&W).

If you subscribe to PBMag and would like to add the "I Subscribe" logo to your signature block, simply insert the following text (without the # sign in the second character position!) into the signature window in your "My Profile" page which can be reached via the "My Stuff" dropdown menu near the top of the screen here.

[#img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/arvomaki/misc/I_subscribe.gif[/img]

NOTE: The "I Subscribe" logo was developed and is hosted by a forum member whose name escapes me at the moment. If anyone can let me know who it is, I will be more than happy to give them credit here!

Avatars (as we can have them here at the PBForum) are little pictures located in this same signature block. You can insert any photo or image file in this block in the same way photos are inserted into any post. For the convenience of Forum readers, please keep avatars fairly small (I like to stay under 100x100 pixels). For more discussions on avatars, see:
and
Where do I find the option for adding an avatar?

Last edited by Bill Cody; 01/28/09 08:41 PM.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]