Man where do I start you guys are great.Thanks so much for taking the time in helping me out. I will be safe and respect this machine. I have a skid steer (‘83 New Holland) and when picking up big stumps and slamming them to ground to get dirt off flipped it ‘bout soiled myself. Lesson learned about safety.

I will make sure to get good grease and do that regurally. I will change oil and blow out air filter. We ran out of diesel yesterday when picking it up. I had to bleed the lines going into spark plugs. Nice start to getting it. I have a duel axle trailer and it worked but would not use it for long distance. L3710 is older version of the 3830 so chuck basically same tractor. Dave it is 37 HP, diesel and will run a loader.
Thanks for websites. Thanks for attachment advice. I will take the time to get quality attachments. I do plan on used vs. new. Still curious your thoughts on what size harrows, chisel, disk for breaking ground on 0.5 to 5 acre food plots?
Also I do not get it on fluid in tires? What is that for? James had mice under my 4 wheeler seat cut wires so thanks I will be on lookout for that. I only drove Wyatt on driveway did not get over 5 mph and he will not be with me on working assignments, thanks for advice. Shawn is Paul ok on roll over?

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com