JHAP, This was about as close as I could find

Life-size rhino for sale
A life-size rhino might not be on top of many present lists for Christmas this year, but it is exactly what a local theatre has for sale.

The Royal Court Theatre at Sloane Square is trying to find a new home for Zara, the 12-foot long star of the play Rhinoceros, after her last performance on December 15.

However, Zara, who is made in Hollywood and has circus performances on her CV, is not a cheap treat. The theatre expects a price around £6000.

In addition to a big purse, buyers of the rhinoceros costume in latex will also need a good fitness, as it takes two men to manoeuvre it around. Stephen Pidcock, press officer at the theatre, said:

“I don’t know if anyone would buy it for their own use, but it would be lovely to think that someone might buy it and donate it…For a charity for rhinos for instance where they could use it for public display”

A few offers on the life-like rhino have been made, but bidding is still open. And if Zara does not fit under the Christmas tree, her performance can still be enjoyed at The Royal Court Theatre.

In Dog Beers, I've had one.