Joe G you are teasing me Mr deere always comes to the rescue and the paint last long The local yamar dealer came by with a 75 with a thumb what do you think.You are an old master of equipment I was going to give a try on friday it looks cheap but it looks stong in other areas it has a 8 inch pivot pin the sales man thinks it can fly to the moon. My father always said if it looks pretty test it out and put it in the mud. The machine does matter if the carver does not solve the 5 parts of the puzzle then the customer is at a loss. This Saturday I have an appointment at Shin Creek Rd In Lew Beach There has been a gentleman working there for 4 months and he has almost 4 million dollars worth of equipment there and has made an impression of a lost lever operator at $200.00 per hour plus machine.

I asked Mr Hager the owner if anyone walked the woods and checked for road drainage the neighbors pond supply also if citerene would be put in place to control supply to pond with a 6 inch feed pipe and off that a lateral level run off to control turbid water. There was a Class 3 trout stream The Beaverkill that requires no turbid water, double silt fence, tree canopy fencing 10 foot above the toe of the dam and no impoundment of more than 5,000,000 gallons on a 7' dam.
To top it off the dirt man was going to cover up a seasonal stream that goes dry in late fall but if you had to measure the depth across the banks would be 9' deep and 8' across this tells us it has been there for 600 years if you do the math and no matter what clay we pack in and how deep we go the pond that is built below the stream might drain

GFood Luck

Scott Trava
Catskill Pond
http://catskillpond.com
scott@catskillpond.com
Returning Catskill Waters To A Simpler Time
EST. 1923