Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
Tgello, I think you are missing the point entirely. On your very first post to the site you rave about a windmill vendor. We don't know who you are (incomplete profile) or whether or not you are in any way affiliated with the vendor. Included in the post is a link to a vendor's website which is in violation of the forum's posting rules. Then Bob Lusk (who just in case you don't know owns this site) edits the web page out of your post.

You then post ANOTHER post that includes the website link (AGAIN) after the first post had been edited. So the second link had to be edited out.

Your wisecrack about dollars overshadowing honesty is unfounded and uncalled for. This forum is very careful about who they let become sponsors. Had you bothered to read Bob Lusk's reason for editing you, or had you been active on the forum for any length of time you would have determined that on your own.

Also had you bothered to participate in the forum for any length of time you would have also determined that this forum is actually very lenient in it's moderation so your strict censorship crack is also not appreciated.

I am not a moderator just a forum member. One that appreciates this site. If you would have taken the time to review the forum rules (or just simply have read Bob Lusk's edit explanation) and follow these meager rules then I think you would have found this site a blessing. Free access to some of the nations best known pond experts (including Bob Lusk).

If you choose to follow the rules I am sure you will be welcomed back with open arms (inspite of beginning your forum membership with criticizing this site). If you chose not to follow the rules then it is not good day, it is good riddance.

But that's just this members perspective.

Well stated, and I belive a sentiment felt by most if not all.

Tgello,
Breath and relax. This is a great place for info and Bob Lusk runs a very congenial site. There are reasons for the few rules on here and the were cleary and politely stated.

Just my 2 cents.

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish. Mark Twain