Unfortunately, now "morganwinds" name is mud. If indeed "tgello" doesn't represent them in any way, they should be very upset. If a representative for morganwinds were to come on this forum, and properly present their product in a respectful way, and not slam other vendors, then I think some of this harm could be repaired. One thing about this forum that has been consistent since the day I joined is that the people who represent a product have always first and foremost been here to help the forum members with information and assistance instead of trying to ram a product down their throat. I think Ted Lea is a really good example of this. He is always willing to assist others with excellent unbiased information, but if they are a potential customer he keeps that behind the scenes. People like Ted are a fantastic resource for the users of this site. There's nothing wrong with trying to make a profit. There just happens to be a "right" and a "wrong" way to go about it.

Heck, look at Bill Cody. The guy knows more about pond water and pond mud and pond organisms than anybody in the world. I'm not kidding--he's probably the world's foremost authority. Who else would it be? But do you ever see the guy trying to tell people that they should send him money for water testing? No. He just helps and helps and helps and helps...But his reputation grows, and those of us who may need his service sometime, or may know somebody who needs his service know exactly where to go if something needs tested. If anything, Bill goes out of his way to NOT let people know what he does. He's probably passed up the potential to make tens of thousands of dollars, but his integrity is absolutely spotless. Most of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Cheers to people like Bill and Ted. ;\)

Holding a redear sunfish is like running with scissors.