Originally Posted By: tgello
i was wondering if others have that same sick feeling when shopping for windmills as they do when shopping for a new vehicle? i have called and emailed most all the "major players" and get a different story each time. they are very evasive to answering your questions and tell you just enough. one co. i spoke with this morning blew me away by answering my questions to the fullest. no bull or smoke and mirrors. his name was mike from (website deleted by Lusk) . and to top it off he sells the windmill brand that i had chosen to buy. his prices were actually cheaper than the factory. go figure. anyway, upon finishing this little rant i will be calling mike and ordering a 20' windmill. upon receipt and installation i will post my thought on the quality and customer service provided to me..thank you

There was a windmill at the PB conf. that comes with a generator on the shaft for charging a battery. I believe it as Koenders?sp.
I'm sure they all will be coming with that option soon. I have often wondered why it has taken so long for this idea.

Last edited by Bob Lusk; 08/09/08 09:55 AM.