i was wondering if others have that same sick feeling when shopping for windmills as they do when shopping for a new vehicle? i have called and emailed most all the "major players" and get a different story each time. they are very evasive to answering your questions and tell you just enough. one co. i spoke with this morning blew me away by answering my questions to the fullest. no bull or smoke and mirrors. his name was mike from (website deleted by Bob Lusk). and to top it off he sells the windmill brand that i had chosen to buy. his prices were actually cheaper than the factory. go figure. anyway, upon finishing this little rant i will be calling mike and ordering a 20' windmill. upon receipt and installation i will post my thought on the quality and customer service provided to me..thank you

Bob Lusk here....I deleted the website listing because I don't know this company. Pond Boss is picky about our advertisers and solicitors. We have several reputable windmill aeration companies whom I personally know the people who own, sell or run them. I trust them. I don't know this company. If you wish, have them get in touch with me through the contact information on the website.
Since you just registered yesterday and this is your first post, I think it wise to read and understand the rules of the forum. The main mission of the forum is to exchange ideas and teach landowners how to be better stewards of their land and water. For that, we appreciate your comments. At the same time, I am picky about solicitations. If I don't know the company and approve of them, I proceed with caution. We have paying advertisers who we have built relationships with. I trust them.
Both Outdoor Water Solutions and Koenders are long time supporters of Pond Boss and both are producers of excellent equipment. If this company wishes to build a relationship, we would honor and respect that attempt. Thanks for understanding our position. And, thanks for posting on the Pond Boss website forum.

Last edited by Bob Lusk; 08/09/08 09:15 AM. Reason: I don't allow solicitations for sales until I know the seller and they understand our selection process