H2a,

Based on everything you have said, you are dealing with a bully. My guess is that he won't stop until someone makes him stop. My piece of advice -- buy a video camera. If you had a videotape of his pump flowlines running on your land, you would have lawyers climbing over each other to take your case.

You need to start videotaping his trespassing and other harassing behaviors. Hopefully, you can tape his actions without him seeing the camera, because being caught on tape will really put him in a rage. I totally agree with Sunil, at this point you do have to think about your safety first.

If you do go to court against him eventually, a pile of videotape evidence is hard for a judge to ignore. If the judge gets too "good-old-boy" against solid evidence, then the judge could get into trouble.

Also, check with your past clients about photographs of your pond. If any of my daughters had taken riding lessons from you, I guarantee my wife would have several pictures (dozens?) with the girl, a horse, and part of your pond in the background.

Best of luck, and keep us posted.

Rod