THIS MAN HAD HIS BUDDY FROM THE FOREST SERVICE GIVE ME A TICKET FOR LITTERING WHEN WE HAD THE TORMADO OF 2001 GO THROUGH HERE. IT TOOK OUT MY BARN AND GRABBED A TARP AND PUT IT IN A TREE 30 FEET IN THE AIR. I HAD WITNESSES AND PROOF. I AM A CANADIAN. WE DON'T LITTER. I AM AS PASSIONATE ABOUT LITTERING AS LUSK IS ABOUT PONDS. HE DRUG ME THROUGH THE COURT SYSTEM WITH HIS BUDDY THE JUDGE PRESIDING WHO FOUND ME GUILTY OF LITTERING. I NOW HAVE LITTERING ON MY RECORD AND MUST LIVE WITH THIS FOREVER. HOW CAN I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AN ACT OF GOD? WHEN YOU SEE PEOPLE ON TV AFTER A STORM THEY TALK ABOUT FINDING SOMEONES PHOTO ALBUM ETC. IN THEIR YARD 1/2 A MILE AWAY FROM WHERE IT CAME FROM. DO THE POLICE IMMEDIATLY GO AND GIVE THE POOR SOUL WHO LOST THE PRECIOUS ITEM A TICKET FOR LITTERING? OF COURSE NOT.

As I said, it is too late for that. I am a Catholic and nicely refused to go to their church. I am now a heathen (sp?) This is when the trouble started. His wife is only alowed to wear dresses/skirts. He would come over here and demand to speak to my husband who was napping. He refused to speak to me because I am female. He sights his rifle in using a table top. When he misses, the bullets richochet(sp?) 1000 feet and go whizzing by my head. I hide inside with my babies when he does this. This should be reckless endangerment with a firearm.

Did you read the part about him comming over and moving my gates and property to other parts of my property etc?

He puts chicken litter on his garden right next to my house every spring. I must take anti-nausea medicine during this time in order to go outside and take care of my horses.

Are you getting the picture? This is only part of the story. No one will get him to leave me alone. This latest is so serious that I was hoping the Feds would get involved. They don't care, I hope, about the kangaroo court system here.

And by the way, my yard is clean, no junk cars etc, I am a Reagan Conservative, rarely drink, hate drugs, don't smoke, and have dated only a few times in the last 8 years since I lost my husband. There is no reason for this other than I am a single woman from Canada, WHERE THE BEST FISHING IN THE WORLD IS. lol. I just want to raise my horses and provide a safe conservative place for girls to enjoy horses and be left alone. Usually when people do this to others it is because they are tatooed to the hilt, have facial peircings, get drunk, have parties, have indiscrimanant sex, etc. etc. I don't deserve this.

Everyone I have talked to except the Sheriff thinks that this is illeagal. I am hoping someone here knows where that statute is located and who will enforce it.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP, PLEASE KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!