No, it's too late. When I lost my husband he came over and threatened me. His father was the head dog catcher in town for 30 years and this is the good old boy system. I need help outside of this GOB group. I made up my mind years ago that I will die defending my beloved farm. I used to bow down to him and try to help him and how do you say k*** someone's a** nicely? Here, in this area, it is seen as a weakness that people prey on. Where I come from, if there is a woman alone, we, even as kids would occasionally go and ask her if she needed any help moving heavy things etc. etc.

This may seem over the top to some of you but if I sell and move now, with the sewer only 1/2 mile away, I will loose potentially a couple of hundred thousand dollars and what little self-respect I have left. If I move in a sacrafice sale, I will have to get rid of most of my babies. I am 15 minutes from everything Greater Fort Smith AR. I have a chance to begin a business where there is NO, I MEAN NO, COMPETITION. English Riding. The population of GFS is 125k. Giving up now would kill me.

If I move everytime someone does something to me, what will I have left. I must stop and fight at some point. I don't want to be a woman alone, but any men I meet cannot handle the responsiblity of my farm. They are happy to work for someone else, go home, have a few beers, watch TV and go to bed. I want to be someone and have somethings. Speaking of which, is there anyway of searching the members here to see if anyone is in my area?

Thank you for your concern but I must press on. If I could find a way to sue him for this he would leave me alone. Right now he is wiping the floor with me.