Good question. How long will you wait to stock the CNBG? I still think the LMB (at least many) are going to do the natural thing and eat BG. They will still eat pellets. I am confident that the 2nd generation of new LMB yoy (second spawn) will tend to be less pellet eaters. They are genetically primed to eat plankton then fish not pellets. Some will eat pellets but many will not. Don't know about the HSB. I would guess over time they will eat both pellets and fish.

My question is what do you gain longer term from this approach ? You might be better off stocking all the fish at once and feed small feed and over time a mix of larger and small feed as the fish get bigger. The 2inch LMB and HSB are not at first going to eat 2-3 inch BG. In the south those 2-3 in BG are going to grow faster than the first year LMB gape size increase. The LMB will be longer than the BG ( 10-12in at one year vs 6-7in for the BG) but by in large the LMB will not be able to eat them as their gape will not be big enough.