Eastland Don't even kiddingly say you'll shoot a dove off a line!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Dove are federally protected migratory game birds and can only be shot IN FLIGHT and IN SEASON. When I was 25 I got reported for busting a bird off a line(State Game warden confiscated 3 birds he saw me legally take), I recieved 3 federal charges and wound up paying a whopping $10 (Yep, ten dollar) fine, BUT I also was put on SUPERVISED Federal probation for 6 monthes!!! Oh, I was also appointed a defense attorney since the tree-hugging judge and US Attorney were seriously considered 1 year jail time for my barbaric crime spree. I had to go to court 12 times on this!!

I couldn't believe it!! The Probation Officer was at my work 3 times a week for the entire 6 months...It was a good thing my boss thought the Gubment was as stupid as everyone else and didn't fire me! Now you REALLY know why there are $1200 toilet seats in federal outhouses!

Other food for thought when your youngster shoots their first Blue Jay with that new BB gun---It's a Federally protected trash song bird! Man, I love the USWF&G....NOT!!