WE'RE BAAAAAAAAACK! in Arlington.

The Second Pond Boss Conference is underway. Vendors, staff members, and Unpaid Senior Staff Analysts (such as your truly) are busy putting the finishing touches on all the booths in the Arlington Convention Center, with formal activities scheduled to begin in less than an hour and a half.

A great many forum regulars have made it down (or, alternatively, up) to Arlington to be here. To the best of my current knowledge, the member having travelled the farthest is JHAP (who also brought his lovely wife Ricki) who has comne all the way from Sandy Eggo (where they make the waffles); however, if we find out someone else has sojourned from an even more distant location, we will let you know.

BTW, we now have a couple dozen witnesses who can testify that myself, JHAP, and Brettski ARE NOT multiple personalities inhabiting one body! It's either that, or one of our personalities ("Dr. Weizel") is a master group hypnotist.

NOTE: Different folks may be utilizing the same log-on name for posts from Arlington (like last year), so we (I, at least) will try to put a hard signature in after posts for positive poster I.D.

-Theo Gallus

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]