Originally Posted By: Ryan Freeze
My brother was servicing an Argo for a hunting buddy one February and decided to test it out around midnight in a neighbors pond. That thing leaked like a seive! Nothing more invigorating than being soaked to the skin in 20 degree temps.

Must have had something wrong with it. I don't know about Argo's but the Max has seals where each axle passes through the body, much like a propeller shaft seal in an in-board boat. Other than that the hull is sealed just like a boat. As long as the seals are properly maintained there shouldn't be any issues. I don't use mine on the water much (mostly to forge streams, etc) because I always have my Alum Boat handy. Argo and Max are the top brands in the AATV (Aquatic ATV) markets and both are well respected.

I also have a Polarius Ranger and I can tell you that the Max will run circles around it. Much higher power to weight ratio in the Max. I'm gonna build a tilt bed for the back one of these days.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)