Luckily I just saw my last post was number 999. For number 1000, here goes.

First and foremost, let Bob bend over and let me kiss his, err, backside for letting this forum exist. (yuck). This is a great place we all can escape to when the daily grind breaks us down, there are friends here, and I enjoy the comradery. (Theo will correct that word)

George1 is a strong second, you can read his passion in his words, and we run parallel courses with HSB pleasure. Think back, George actually spent his time and money for PB members. He hand tied flies, accumulated our mailing information, and sent his hand tied fishing flies to us for free! I'm 1/2 the man he is.

3rd, I think I have met all the moderators in person, great guys too. NAK there \:\)

ewest is phenomenal, he can put you on a link in seconds to a topic that concerns you. I have a unique connection to him, not sure why.

DD1 is always a straight shooter, he knows a LOT from his experiences, and makes the rest up! (lol)

Bill Cody...years ago, send me sexing pictures to help me stock my pond with adult BG, what a rookie I was at that time. I will never forget his enthusiasm during his PB presentation, 1st class.

Theo, I doubt I will ever know his real name, but I can assure you I know almost 1000 new words because he makes them up (or uses old English, Latin, etc...i.e. GROTTO \:\)

Sunil, his SMB are starting to irritate me, I think he needs to do a condello experiment and grow SMB/HSB crossbreeds \:\) See you soon my friend!

Bruce is last because deep down, we all admire him so I won’t build up his ego + he's a Cornhusker fan, poor Bruce.

Hopefully I didn't miss a moderator, if I did, it's because they deleted one of my controversial posts !

Last, lol, I love all my pond peeps that keep me going post to post, looking for something I can answer, but end up finding out what I need to know. There are too many friends out there, so many of you have helped me with the questions I have…who needs google, post it here and get the real answer! Can't wait to post 2000!

Last edited by Theo Gallus; 06/20/08 09:36 PM. Reason: non osculate posteriori