n8ly, you're welcome to visit anytime! That goes for anyone else.

Here's some more ideas for you. It all is about control.

It sounds great to have 500 kids out but is a nightmare to control. Yes, I know many groups do it. I suggest lots of small groups (a dozen or so people) rather than a few larger ones. This is also why I suggested many smaller docks like I described. You have easy control over the group. You can also give much more individual attention to the people fishing. If these docks are situated around your pond, you can rotate fishing to take pressure off of any one place.

Also, I've found that feeding pellets kills fishing. Yes, experienced fishermen can get around this but you're talking about people with little or no experience. As stated in the last article of Pond Boss, I keep our fish hungry (low Wr) so that when a group shows up, there isn't any question about fish biting. They are!

You can get over run with groups wanting to fish. I'd be very selective about the groups you work with. Since I do this myself, if they're not in a wheel chair, in general, I don't work with them. I suggest you focus your efforts on groups who for whatever reason, don't have access to good fishing. That's not to say that church groups, boy scouts etc. aren't worth while but they have the ability to find other places to fish.

You haven't addressed the issue of keeping fish to eat. In my case, I have to do catch and release since I don't have a good way to replace fish that would be removed. You might be in a completely different situation.

Would you mind going over your other posts with me so that I can look them over and get a better idea about your area?

Let's keep this subject going. There's a lot to learn here. I would love to see every community have a facility like yours!

Norm Kopecky