Rockytopper, I am still embarrassed that I invited you to hang out with the moderators in January and then forgot. My bad...ten lashes.
Yes, I am on RFD-TV's Monday Night Live next Monday at 7 pm CST from Nashville, Tennessee. I'll be on with Dr. Mark Griffin and the famous founder of B.A.S.S. Ray Scott. I think we spend about 15 minutes setting the stage for what we are doing and then take phone calls. It's an hour show, total, live TV.
Also, so you will know, yes, it was me on Bass Edge last Saturday and yesterday. I had an opportunity to shoot a few vignettes for them.
I also shot six vignettes for Purina's Animal Makeover TV on RFD-TV so be watching for those, too. As we shot those, I was talking with the director/producer, Max Fisher, from St. Louis and casually asked him if he had been paying attention to the ratings of Animal Makeover. He smiled quick and said, "Of course." Dumb question, I guess. He then told me my segment last year was the second most favorite...right behind the guy who teaches people what they can do with their rural backyards to attract birds and wildlife. I think I might like this TV stuff.
Let's all get together next Wednesday and hang out on the website for a few hours.
Forgive me, yet, Rockytopper?
If you guys want to have a cookout at LL,2 late this summer, let's plan something. You guys plan it, we'll host it...but I don't have an inch of time to work to put it together...not with producing PB, getting ready for the conference and doing what I do to make a living.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...