First of all, thanks to all on this forum for recommendations about my pond. I will take some of my questions to another link. Before I leave this post though, I must say that it is pretty alarming that a field that is relitavely obscure, fish sellers, is so replete with dishonest or, at best, unethical people. I joined this forum about 15 years ago, stocked my pond, then left until this week. Unfortunately, it seems as though little has changed. I am not blaiming anyone here on the forums, your sage advise is greatly appreciated. However, some of these complaints about some of the fish sellers are not new. There were some bad things being said about the GG guy way back then and, even worse, there is another guy operating out of Arkansas who apparently still continues to offer the "Free Fish" scam, even as it appears after he has had more run-ins with the law (he was purported to have been in trouble with the law a few times 15 years ago too). I don't understand how these people can continue to operate year after year taking advantage of innocent, yet naive, people. Luckily for me, I managed to just barely escape doing business with these people. Thanks again to all of the honest guys out there.