Originally Posted By: Bob Lusk
Jim Morgan landed this bass on his first cast, while waiting for me to get in the boat. This bass weighed 3.5 pounds and was just less than 16 inches long.

I hate it when that happens. Had a similar experience with my wife in a Kayak. Once she caught 3 fish during the time it took me to decided on a lure and tie it.

Originally Posted By: Bob Lusk
The amazing thing, to me, was the relative weights. One would think, this time of year, relative weights would be 100-115, coming out of the winter, with the girls heavily egg-laden. But, not these fish. There was one bass at 100, 30 at 110-125, 40 at 125-130 and two above 130%.

Ewest recently posted something about RW varying through out the year. Pre-spawn, post spawn, summer, winter. How in the heck is a simple minded pond idiot like myself supposed to decifer the RW charts given all these variables???? This offends the bean counter in me, rules, there should be simple, well organized mathematical rules. Stupid, stupid fish.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)