Front Northwest corner of the house. That's the princess Debbie's love, Romeo, lounging in the driveway.

Front view of the house.

Porte Cochere, big cedar logs. I've been told that native cedar around here lives about 35-40 years. As the trees reach the end of their lifespan, they try to hang on, and die from the inside out. These two big cedar logs are hollow on the inside, unfit for the mill, but a perfect fit to hold up a porch.

As you come down the driveway, this is the view.

This is the front, finished cedar, we cut, milled and planed, sealed with Sikken's products.

One of my favorite rooms is the screened in back porch. Again, all the cedar you see came from nearby trees, cut, milled planed...we love it. The screened in porch has a hot tub, seagrass wicker couch and loveseat, electric (fake) fireplace. It overlooks the swimming pond.

Southeast side of the house, screened in porch, shot from the pond shoreline.

Backside of the house, shot from the dock.

Looking from the southwest, standing on the levee/road between ponds.

Pondside view of the back porch.

We spend lots of time on the covered back porch.

Good place for a picnic...or breakfast, or lunch, or supper....or to just sit and talk.

This is the kind of stuff Debbie sees. She found this door, which comes into the dining room, and knew exactly where it needed to be.

Here's a view of the finished staircase, sealed with Sikken's products, shot from over the upstairs game room rail.

Staircase, as seen floor level in the Great Room.

Speaking of the game room...ping pong, anyone? Second floor.

South end of the game room. I just wanted you to see how we meshed the rock, cedar, metal and sheetrock.

This is a good story. As the carpenters put cedar on the ceiling, there was a lot of scrap. It was building into a huge pile and Debbie studied it for a day or two and had the carpenters build a bar...from the scraps.

Taylor's room, just as he left it this morning at 5:30, when he headed off to cross country practice. Don't tell his mother about this photo, she'll shoot me. Heck, at least I didn't take any photos of Ashley's room. It had unmade bed, open closet doors and clothes on the floor. I would have really been in trouble there.

This is the upstairs bunkroom, designed for overnight guests, grandpeople, or company.

Bunk room as up-close as I can get with this camera.

I shot this photo last night. Good moonlight, 45 second exposure, lights of the house on, at 1 a.m. Couldn't sleep, so why not take a photo, right?

Another night time shot. Light in the foreground is headlights from the truck.

One more moonlit photo, 60 second exposure, adjusted on the computer.

More photos, later. I gotta go, get some work done...enjoy, until you get here to visit.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...