I need to try this when I get time.

Quote:
Originally posted by GW:
edit: I don't think I can manage to describe the photobucket thumbnail process in my signature because of the character limit. (the signature's not mine)

I'll post it here and you can copy it if you like. Maybe someone could test my instructions cause my brane is tie rod.

1 Open your photobucket account which will display your image collection as thumbnails (clickable small versions).

2 Just under the lower left corner of each (photobucket) thumbnail is a small (empty) check box followed by the image file name. Check this box by the image you want to post by left clicking it.

3 Scroll to the bottom of the same photobucket page and you will see a box with the phrase "Generate HTML and IMG code" Click that.

4 That will take you to a page with 5 boxes of various code options. The 3rd one is titled "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards".

5 Photobucket makes it easy to copy the thumbnail code. You just move your cursor to the line of code in that box and left click it once. That code is now "stored" (copied) in your mouse pointer. Alternatively you can highlight the text, right click and select COPY.

6 Return to PB and type your post as usual until you come to the part where you want to insert the thumbnail. (I usually add a blank line or two before adding the image)

7 Make sure the cursor is below the text you've already entered and paste the copied code into your post. You can do that by right clicking and selecting PASTE, or you can simply hold down the CONTROL button on your keyboard while typing a "v".

8 If you want to add more text after the thumbnail, hit ENTER once or twice to give yourself some room, and then continue typing.

9 If you want to check the post, select the option "Preview Post" below the reply window. This will open a new window with a working preview including a clickable thumbnail of your image. Click the thumbnail and it should open another window with the full sized image. Close the preview windows and send your post.

You can do the same thing for multiple images at the same time. Just click more than one image while doing step 2.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]