Pond Boss Magazine
https://www.pondboss.com/images/userfiles/image/20130301193901_6_150by50orangewhyshouldsubscribejpeg.jpg
Advertisment
Newest Members
Kanon M, KWL, Homestead 101, Willy Wonka, gautprod
18,494 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums36
Topics40,960
Posts557,934
Members18,495
Most Online3,612
Jan 10th, 2023
Top Posters
esshup 28,534
ewest 21,493
Cecil Baird1 20,043
Bill Cody 15,145
Who's Online Now
3 members (Fishingadventure, Boondoggle, Jward87), 716 guests, and 190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Lunker
Lunker
D
I believe the crappie will control the bass and over populate. They spawn earlier than bass and eat the bass fry. Thus, I BELIEVE, that you will wind up with a bunch of runt crappie and some larger bass. But, every pond can be different.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
T
TGW1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks Dave, you may be on to something. Several have suggested a forage pond to grow fish (Bg, Tp, etc) for feeding the XL LMB. But Dave brings me to think about a pond overstocked with crappie runts. And these are feeding on the lmb fry and that reduces the possibility of a pond being over crowded with 10 or 12" lmb. So now we have a pond with XL lmb feeding on BG and Crappie but little to no reproduction of lmb. So to improve the numbers of XL LMB you (me) could grow out lmb to 14" in the forage pond and then release them to the bigger pond that is overstocked with crappie in the 4 to 5" size. What say you, just thinking out loud. Any takers here on that situation?

Tracy

Last edited by TGW1; 01/12/16 08:38 AM. Reason: sp

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Tracy:

I believe you have a great chance to achieve your goals of having a trophy LMB fishery. Just don't get impatient. I also believe you have one of the best regional biologists that is in your area, that is willing to sell you anything you want or need to help you achieve your goal -Todd Overton. (Providing you listen to him that is.)

What does he have to say about the Crappie for your pond and for your goals?

If I was in your shoes, and it was my pond, there's no way in hell would I be even remotely thinking about stocking crappies. For the amount of time and money that you already have invested in it, I wouldn't armchair quarterback it.

That's like opening Pandora's box, and the cost in both money and time to reverse is would be too great of a risk in my opinion.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).
B
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
B
Tracy - this topic basically resorts to just how strong is your goal for growing large trophy bass? What is the amount of risk you accept if crappie cause problems and bass do not grow to trophy class?. If it were my pond, I would not add any crappie and if I did, NOT until the bass are large 3 to 4 lbs so they can better consume crappie that get to be 4.5"-6".

One of the big problems of your plan relates back to what DD1 mentioned is the crappie are liable to eat too many bass fry to the point bass are not recruiting enough young bass to eventually control the YOY crappie. If the pond has few bass that are just primarily larger ones growing toward trophy, the predation pressure on the YOY crappie may not be enough to keep the numerous small crappie from consuming too many bass fry. Habitat will play a big role here.

IMO getting the correct fish balance in the pond to meet your main goal of trophy bass will be doubly more difficult if you add crappie. There are other very good ways to provide excess forage for the bass other than crappie. IMO if you really want both crappie and XL trophy bass, build another pond just for producing the crappie or be prepared to modify your goal of trophy bass to a "regular" pond with the correct population of bass to produce harvestable crappie. Most ponds with big crappie have numerous bass sometimes thin bodied that limit crappie recruitment that in turn allows remaining crappie to grow well.

Last edited by Bill Cody; 01/12/16 04:35 PM.

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management
E
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
E
Originally Posted By: TGW1
January, February Pond Boss Magazine, Science & the Cutting Edge tells of the BG and lmb and TFS situations in a ponds first few years.
Tracy

Tracy nice to know someone reads the articles. The article looks at several factors wrt those waters. One key point was that adding TFS did not seem to help with large (trophy)LMB but did help with mid-size and smaller LMB. This should help as it relates to this thread.

"A surprise was that the stocking (of TFS) did not do much for the top end large bass. After threadfin shad stocking, weight and condition of smaller and intermediate largemouth bass increased. However, these values did not increase for fish over 380 mm (15 inch) total length when threadfin shad were present in the ponds. Possibly, these larger fish found sufficient larger bluegill to prey upon as gape width, hence prey size, increases with larger fish. One previous author noted that intermediate (250–380 mm, 10 -15 inch total length) largemouth bass were more often found offshore feeding on threadfin shad, while larger fish were solitary ambush feeders found closer to shore."

Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Originally Posted By: ewest
Tracy nice to know someone reads the articles. The article looks at several factors wrt those waters. One key point was that adding TFS did not seem to help with large (trophy)LMB but did help with mid-size and smaller LMB. This should help as it relates to this thread.

"A surprise was that the stocking (of TFS) did not do much for the top end large bass. After threadfin shad stocking, weight and condition of smaller and intermediate largemouth bass increased. However, these values did not increase for fish over 380 mm (15 inch) total length when threadfin shad were present in the ponds. Possibly, these larger fish found sufficient larger bluegill to prey upon as gape width, hence prey size, increases with larger fish. One previous author noted that intermediate (250–380 mm, 10 -15 inch total length) largemouth bass were more often found offshore feeding on threadfin shad, while larger fish were solitary ambush feeders found closer to shore."

Eric, do you think that is due to the size of the TFS, and not being optimal sized for the larger LMB in the pond? i.e. Expending too much energy for each meal, resulting in not as many calories going to growing the fish, as the calories were going to sustaining the fish day to day in their pursuit of more food?

---------------------------------------------
by ewest -
Scott yes that is a logical conclusion . If the TFS start to be eaten in significant amounts by the big LMB you likely have a forage problem of not enough big forage for the big LMB. If your goal is trophy LMB then that may be , absent a TFS kill (where no energy expense is required), a leading indicator of an ensuing problem.

Last edited by ewest; 01/13/16 11:17 AM.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).
D
Lunker
Lunker
D
Tracy, I remember Lusk talking about a 60 or so acre private lake in NE Texas. Bass were all but nonexistent but it was loaded with small crappie. Bob did a shock job and found 4 inch crappie that were 7 years old. The owners didn't want to nuke it so they added HSB to bring it back into balance. Or so my memory of the story goes.

Sooner or later the bigger bass die and you're left with a mess with crappie. However, for a time it might just work.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 01/12/16 06:31 PM.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Tracy, I remember Lusk talking about a 60 or so acre private lake in NE Texas. Bass were all but nonexistent but it was loaded with small crappie. Bob did a shock job and found 4 inch crappie that were 7 years old. The owners didn't want to nuke it so they added HSB to bring it back into balance. Or so my memory of the story goes.

Sooner or later the bigger bass die and you're left with a mess with crappie. However, for a time it might just work.

Dave:

Lets think this through for a minute. O.K. He stocks crappies in the pond, wanting to get them to stunt (so to speak) to be of the size for the LMB to eat, and for them to control the LMB YOY in subsequent years. What are the stocking numbers that he should stock, and how many years will it take for them to populate enough to get them to stunt?

What size do the crappie have to be to avoid predation at time of stocking? Are they available, and at what price?

If there's enough crappie in there to stunt, and eat the LMB YOY, will there be any other fish species that survive their first year of life to grow large enough to be of the correct size for the LMB to continue to grow at the rate needed to reach trophy status before they (the LMB) die of old age? Will enough of the forage fish (quantity wise) survive for that?

Then, like you said, how do you keep a standing crop of "soon to be trophy" LMB waiting in the wings (so to speak) for when this current crop starts to die of old age? Will there be enough forage fish in the pond, of the correct size, to get them there? Or will not enough YOY fish survive to grow to 2-3 year old fish to be large enough to be food for the trophy LMB?

Then what happens if the crappie fail to pull off a spawn that year?

www.hoosierpondpros.com

B
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
B
We also have to remember he plans to stock CNBG in the pond with LMB and crappie. What if the crappie consume more YOY BG than YOY fingerling bass? BG fry may be easier to catch and eat for the crappie. Will average size of the most abundant crappie change what small fish are most frequently consumed? Lots of variables that can change as this stocking plan and eventual fishery develops over a 10 yr period. One should also have a plan of how to monitor pretty closely what sizes and densities of each specie is present so harvest removal estimated can be fairly accurately determined and not just guessed. IMO a 3.5 ac pond is a little on the large side to be experimenting with an unknown or unproven stocking combination unless one is prepared to renovate the fishery after 6-10 years if the goal is not achieved. Theoretical results are one thing; actual results can be quite a bit different.

Last edited by Bill Cody; 01/12/16 08:16 PM.

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management
D
Lunker
Lunker
D
Bill, the key word and question is variables. And that can be an huge unknown to me. The word stochastic comes to mind.

Scott, the crappie stocking question would be the LMB situation at a given time. And, that is always an unknown.

I have fished one local 25 acre pond with abundant, almost healthy, LMB community with crappie that are under control. Neat place to fish with way too much bottom and top weed growth. The owner wishes it weren't so but won't spend the $ to correct it. I found very few BG forage. So, I figure that it in decent shape for a certain, short lived, time.

I figure that crappie can be a great tool, like gizzard shad, for 3 or 4 years. But, to go any further, it will take a great deal of corrective management.

I believe that crappie can be a great tool to grow huge LMB for a short time. Then, it's time to start over.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 01/12/16 08:33 PM.

Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1

I have fished one local 25 acre pond with abundant, almost healthy, LMB community with crappie that are under control. Neat place to fish with way too much bottom and top weed growth. The owner wishes it weren't so but won't spend the $ to correct it. I found very few BG forage. So, I figure that it in decent shape for a certain, short lived, time.

Dave:

Could you expand on the "abundant, almost healthy" statement?

Keep in mind that Tracy is wanting to stock Crappies for a trophy LMB fishery.

Bill C. That's my concern, it won't be a LMB/Crappie only pond, but that the crappies will not only focus on the LMB YOY, but other fish species at the same time. Basically whatever is in front of them at the time their stomach says "its time to eat". I can't seem to get it across to the fish that they are only supposed to eat certain species and sizes of other fish.

I wouldn't have these concerns if it wasn't for the "Trophy LMB" fishery part.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

D
Lunker
Lunker
D
Scott, about 90% RW. Or WR.

I guess there just wasn't enough meat on the crappies to make a decent meal. I've also seen it around my area with BG's.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 01/13/16 06:50 AM.

T
TGW1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Guys, thank you so much for all your comments here. And let me also say Todd Overton has been very helpful in my plan to grow some of his CB LMB. I think he now calls them Lonestar Legacy LMB. And Walt has also been very helpful when he comes to the pond. I have not asked Todd about the crappie and my out of the box thinking. I do not want to appear to be an idiot when asking so many dumb questions smile But here, I can hopefully have a BS sessions with some guys who have great amount of experience. So lets just call it what it is or has been, A BS session, a place to kick things around. After all, it's cold out there @ the pond and the fish are in their lazy time. So, please bare with me, As esshup said, I may be impatient, but Todd Overton has supplied me with what maybe the best genetics out there and if I can push the envelope!! So if you would like to continue this discussion, please do if not, thanks for your contribution.
Bill Cody, Thank you, I would not even consider adding any crappie until the lmb reach the 3 to 4 lb range. They will be there in 2016 if they are not, then I have other problems in the pond. #1 - If the crappie are added to feed higher numbers of XL lmb and crappie eat to many lmb fry and so no reproduction of lmb in the big pond, why worry, I will be adding grown out 14 or 15" lmb from growout pond to big pond. Hopefully keeping a plan together for large numbers of XL lmb, forage provided through BG and Crappie along with seasonal TP not to mention crawfish and TFS.
#2 - By adding 14" lmb from a grow out pond (how many grown out lmb added to big pond?) along with the big pond lmb would reduce crappie reproduction by eating the 4" crappie grown from the crappie spawns.
#3 - TFS feed the 14" lmb but not the XL LMB. Reduced forage to feed XL LMB due to TP seasonal die off. Reduced forage means slow or no growth for XL LMB. Feed CNBG !! Conserned with crappie eating to many CNBG fry !!
#4 - Balanced pond, is there such a thing after its first or second year? One thing I have learned here is weather it is a pond for growing large numbers of YP or large numbers of Trophy LMB the pond must be managed.
Many thoughts come to mind in my continued plan to grow large numbers of XL LMB. esshup has some of the same questions I have. Thanks for the session.

Tracy

Last edited by TGW1; 01/13/16 10:02 AM. Reason: sp

Tracy
E
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
E
Good discussion. Guys look for the next cutting edge article. Don't want to give away to much about it right now.

Bill I would bet that the yoy crappie would cause far more yoy BG morts (eat more BG yoy/fry) than the yoy LMB because the crappie will be older at the time and far more numerous than the LMB yoy. I do question how the crappie yoy and LMB yoy will compare wrt gape size and how much difference that would make.

Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Tracy: WHEW! I'm glad to see that reply. I was worried about you dumping them into the pond early this Spring. I would really, really be interested in seeing what Todd has to say about it.

ewest, I'll try to remember to measure some smaller crappie gape this Spring if I run across any. Measuring LMB gape would be a lot easier. I wonder if we could convince Dwight and The Stick to do it for the different crappie sizes they catch thru the ice this winter?

www.hoosierpondpros.com

P
P
How do you measure gape - side to side or up down? I can measure some as I catch them

E
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
E
Guys I was talking about the gape size on yoy/fry crappie and LMB as they relate to eating yoy/fry BG. Those gapes are way to small to measure.

T
T
Seems like the original plan to stock only large LMB in a pond full of BG and crappie is a good one. It doesn't matter if the crappie eat all the yoy LMB. The LMB will feast on the BG and crappie that are of a size that suites them, and if super plentiful feed was the only missing ingredient to XL LMB, then the plan should work. If some XL LMB die of old age, so be it. That would also happen in a more traditionally managed pond. The more difficult part, it seems to me, is managing the forage pond in which the stocker LMB will be raised. As long as it produces an adequate supply of proper sized LMB, everything should be a go. If some BG and crappie get too big for the XL LMB to eat, catch a few trophy sized pan fish.

T
TGW1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Good discussion. Guys look for the next cutting edge article. Don't want to give away to much about it right now.

Bill I would bet that the yoy crappie would cause far more yoy BG morts (eat more BG yoy/fry) than the yoy LMB because the crappie will be older at the time and far more numerous than the LMB yoy. I do question how the crappie yoy and LMB yoy will compare wrt gape size and how much difference that would make.

Lets see, First spawn in the pond would be crappie, most likely in the latter part of Feb.(in a normal years weather).
2nd spawn would be lmb most likely in March and early April.
3rd spawn would be CNBG most likely in May (with 3 or 4 more spawns)
4th spawn would be Res along with the CNBG.
5th spawn would be Tilapia in June. (spawning continues through the summer and fall)
6th spawn would be TFS in June.
What month would the crawfish spawn? I see lots of craws coming into the picture but not sure how many would make it.
Any comments?

Last edited by TGW1; 01/14/16 08:15 AM. Reason: add on

Tracy
E
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
E
See info and dates below - assumption Harrison Co TX is similar to other locations with same north latitude (Dallas , Shreveport , Jackson , Birmingham )

Crappie Feb.

LMB most likely in March and early April.

CNBG (Res along with the CNBG) most likely in April(with 3 or 4 or 5 more spawns)

Tilapia in June. (spawning continues through the summer and fall)

TFS in June

---------------------------------------------------------

Crappie - Spawning occurs from about 59 degrees Fahrenheit to 68 degrees Fahrenheit ( 15-20 C )

BG - Bluegill start spawn¬ing in late spring at around70 F (21 C) and spawn periodically until early fall, providing a plenti¬ful supply of small forage. In small, east Texas reservoirs, female bluegill spawned an average of five times over the season.

RES - Reported spawning temperatures for redear sunfish vary widely, with several pub¬lications indicating that redear start spawning at slightly cooler tempera¬tures than bluegill (68 to 70 F; 20 to 21 C), while other literature indicates the opposite.

LMB - after the water temperature
has stabilized above 60 F.
Bass normally spawn at temperatures
of 65 to 75F

Tilapia - spawning normally occurs at temperatures greater than 22° C (72° F). Tilapias are mouth-brooders; the female picks up fertilized eggs and incubates them in her mouth. The number of eggs that can be reared (typically 300 to 1,200 per clutch) is limited by the size of the female’s mouth. Thus, although they spawn frequently, relatively few offspring are produced at one time.

TFS - Threadfin shad spawn starting at 67 to 70 F (19 to 21 ºC) and broadcast adhesive eggs over vegetation and woody debris. Prolific spawners, shad mature in less than 1 year and produce large quantities of eggs. The length of the spawning season is vari¬able and spawning can occur over a broad temperature range.

GS - Golden shiners spawn in the spring when water temperatures rise above 68 F (20 C). They quit spawning when temperatures exceed 81 F (27 C). Once spawning
begins, fish will continue to spawn even when temperatures drop below 68 F. Golden shiners spawn frequently, attaching their adhesive eggs to aquatic vegetation or spawning mats.

FH - Water temperatures higher than 64 F (18 C) trigger spawning. Females spawn at frequent intervals, up to several times a week. Once the water warms to 84 F (29 C) or higher, spawning
stops.

Craws – can alternate between sexually active and inactive forms. P. clarkii can spawn year-round in the southern U.S. and females may reproduce more than once a year. The life cycles of both red swamp crawfish and white river crawfish have evolved to allow them to adapt to the cyclical low-water dry conditions and high-water flood conditions common to their natural habitats. Crawfish can burrow for reproduction at any time of the year but do so most often in late spring/early summer in the South. The incubation period is temperature
dependent and it takes about 3 weeks
for eggs to hatch at 74 F.

Last edited by ewest; 01/14/16 11:13 AM.

T
T
Originally Posted By: TGW1
So now we have a pond with XL lmb feeding on BG and Crappie but little to no reproduction of lmb. So to improve the numbers of XL LMB you (me) could grow out lmb to 14" in the forage pond and then release them to the bigger pond that is overstocked with crappie in the 4 to 5" size. What say you, just thinking out loud. Any takers here on that situation?

Tracy

This (XL LMB pond) sounds like an almost foolproof plan to me. The requirements are keeping enough forage in the main pond to sustain the BG and crappie and continually stocking enough 14” LMB to provide the desired trophy fishing. This pond is not designed to ever be in balance. The forage/stocker pond presents the bigger challenge. It will be a more typical BG LMB pond – self sustaining and producing an adequate number of 14” bass. [Hope I figured out how the quote thing works.]

T
TGW1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
See info and dates below - assumption Harrison Co TX is similar to other locations with same north latitude (Dallas , Shreveport , Jackson , Birmingham )

Crappie Feb.

LMB most likely in March and early April.

CNBG (Res along with the CNBG) most likely in April(with 3 or 4 or 5 more spawns)

Tilapia in June. (spawning continues through the summer and fall)

TFS in June

---------------------------------------------------------

Crappie - Spawning occurs from about 59 degrees Fahrenheit to 68 degrees Fahrenheit ( 15-20 C )

BG - Bluegill start spawn¬ing in late spring at around70 F (21 C) and spawn periodically until early fall, providing a plenti¬ful supply of small forage. In small, east Texas reservoirs, female bluegill spawned an average of five times over the season.

RES - Reported spawning temperatures for redear sunfish vary widely, with several pub¬lications indicating that redear start spawning at slightly cooler tempera¬tures than bluegill (68 to 70 F; 20 to 21 C), while other literature indicates the opposite.

LMB - after the water temperature
has stabilized above 60 F.
Bass normally spawn at temperatures
of 65 to 75F

Tilapia - spawning normally occurs at temperatures greater than 22° C (72° F). Tilapias are mouth-brooders; the female picks up fertilized eggs and incubates them in her mouth. The number of eggs that can be reared (typically 300 to 1,200 per clutch) is limited by the size of the female’s mouth. Thus, although they spawn frequently, relatively few offspring are produced at one time.

TFS - Threadfin shad spawn starting at 67 to 70 F (19 to 21 ºC) and broadcast adhesive eggs over vegetation and woody debris. Prolific spawners, shad mature in less than 1 year and produce large quantities of eggs. The length of the spawning season is vari¬able and spawning can occur over a broad temperature range.

GS - Golden shiners spawn in the spring when water temperatures rise above 68 F (20 C). They quit spawning when temperatures exceed 81 F (27 C). Once spawning
begins, fish will continue to spawn even when temperatures drop below 68 F. Golden shiners spawn frequently, attaching their adhesive eggs to aquatic vegetation or spawning mats.

FH - Water temperatures higher than 64 F (18 C) trigger spawning. Females spawn at frequent intervals, up to several times a week. Once the water warms to 84 F (29 C) or higher, spawning
stops.

Craws – can alternate between sexually active and inactive forms. P. clarkii can spawn year-round in the southern U.S. and females may reproduce more than once a year. The life cycles of both red swamp crawfish and white river crawfish have evolved to allow them to adapt to the cyclical low-water dry conditions and high-water flood conditions common to their natural habitats. Crawfish can burrow for reproduction at any time of the year but do so most often in late spring/early summer in the South. The incubation period is temperature
dependent and it takes about 3 weeks
for eggs to hatch at 74 F.

Thanks for putting this together. Puts good information close and easy to get to. Is there a way to save things like this for quick reference? My memory is not as good as it once was.

Tracy

Tracy
T
TGW1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
turtlemtn, a grow out pond for lmb could be done, look at fireishot " A New CNBG pond" Al shows his lmb in the 14" size being released into his bigger pond. Notice how healthy his lmb is.

ewest, I am looking forward to your upcoming article in the next issue of PBM.

I will wait for awhile with an open mind.

Tracy

Tracy
T
T
I'm confident that the grow out pond can be done. My point is that the grow out pond is the pond that will require management. The yoy LMB will have to survive and grow to 14”. You don't want something like crappie eating them, but you do want ample forage for them to grow as fast as possible. That's where all the detailed discussion above comes into play. What do you put in the pond for those yoy LMB to eat that won't eat them? I would wonder if removing too many, as in all, the 14” LMB would severely limit their ability to replenish themselves? I'm sure people in the forum can address that question.

E
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
E
Both ponds will require management. The plans will be different . The hard part of management is not the work but is understanding what you are seeing and knowing what to do to match the goal.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Today's Birthdays
jeffreythree, ShortCut
Recent Posts
Inland Silver sided shiner
by Fishingadventure - 04/23/24 10:22 PM
Concrete pond construction
by FishinRod - 04/23/24 09:40 PM
Sealing a pond with steep slopes without liner
by FishinRod - 04/23/24 09:24 PM
Need help