Initial results with Clipper appear to be very good. I applied it about 10 days ago. At that time, our pond was completely covered by the watermeal on a calm day, thick enough so that you couldn't see through it. I waited for a windy day when the watermeal was blown to corner of the pond. It still occupied a fairly large area though. I mixed about 8 oz. of Clipper with some Cide Kick (surfactant) and about 3 gallons of water in a backpack sprayer. I sprayed from the shoreline as much as I could, then did the rest from a small paddle boat that we had.

I started noticing results within about 3 or 4 days. There was a noticeable reduction in the amount of watermeal present, which continued through the next several days. On day 7 or so I took the boat out again and noticed that most of the remaining watermeal (which was maybe 10% of what it had been), was brown. Some was still green though, so I think it is still in the process of dying. I'm going to wait a couple more days and then probably apply it again on the next windy day. I think I'll just use about 4 ounces, surfactant, and 1 gallon of water. That will leave me with enough Clipper left for another small application if needed.