Hello all,
New to the forum but thought I'd pose this question to see if any of you Oklahoma City/Oklahoma County members could help out. The wife and I are relocating to Oklahoma City by early Spring (I'm already here working, wife moving once we sell our property). Since we're selling our house/land with my pond, a good fishing spot is important to me at our new place in Oklahoma City. We are going to move into a neighborhood for the forseeable future, mainly due to our kids being close to school age now. We've heard that North Oklahoma City/Oklahoma County is the best as far as schools are concerned so that's where the wife is looking.

My question is this: do any of you guys know of any neighborhoods/developments that have well stocked ponds? I'm mainly looking for bass/bluegill type ponds. I've told the wife to ask our real estate agent but since I can't "prefish" before we buy a place, I'd hoped that maybe some of you OKC members would know or have heard of some developments that have good ponds in them. It's also nearly time to introduce the kiddos to fishing and having a neighborhood spot is the safest and least frustrating way to do this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!