Pond Boss Magazine
https://www.pondboss.com/images/userfiles/image/20130301193901_6_150by50orangewhyshouldsubscribejpeg.jpg
Advertisment
Newest Members
Mcarver, araudy, Ponderific2024, MOLINER, BackyardKoi
18,502 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums36
Topics40,963
Posts557,988
Members18,503
Most Online3,612
Jan 10th, 2023
Top Posters
esshup 28,537
ewest 21,499
Cecil Baird1 20,043
Bill Cody 15,151
Who's Online Now
3 members (catscratch, Boondoggle, Steve Clubb), 933 guests, and 260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18
O
O
Originally Posted By: Bob-O
ODL, quit with the text abrevs !!! Just what is GTG?

Get To Gether...

O
O
Originally Posted By: Jwwann
I agree will Sunil. I thought there was Wifi at the pond. Not one pic. Did you guys end up having any XL shirts left. Ill buy one and pose by my pond in it.

Most were lucky to have phone service at best...

As for shirts I collected $310 so far to donate to the Jesse West Foundation..

I have extra shirts with just the PB logo on them.. I think there are 4 large and 5 x large.. Or should I say 4 XL since Jwwann appears to have spoken for one..

Last edited by outdoorlivin247; 07/21/13 11:29 AM.
S
Ambassador
Lunker
Ambassador
Lunker
S
Driving home this morning at 1:00 am, I kept going over the events of the previous day, thinking about all that I had heard and seen and wondering how to integrate it into my current situation, all the while mindful of the need to express my gratitude to those whose efforts made such a day possible.

Somewhere on the road, with endless cornstalks on my right and giant wind turbines on my left, I began to think that perhaps it wasn't simply a case of learning something new....sure, I came away with fresh ideas, and plans for future experiments, but I kept coming back to the people themselves, and their willingness to share, to listen, to offer advice and encouragement, and to simply enjoy each other's company. I can truly say that I initially walked under a canopy filled with attendees....but at the end of the day, I left one filled with friends.

I knew some of the folks from previous meetings, but most were simply names on the forum. Getting to meet these people face-to-face was, in a word: Awesome. I would encourage anyone who has the opportunity to attend a regional meeting, or get together, to do so. And I don't say that lightly....if I can do it, and then WANT TO DO IT AGAIN, well, just go if you get the chance.

As is usually the case, there are many people instrumental in making such a day possible...I'll try not to forget anyone, but I probably will, so please accept my apologies if I do.

First off, the host... Scott did an amazing job. I don't think he sat still for longer than 5 minutes the entire day. Putting this thing together was quite the undertaking, and he handled it brilliantly. Nice job.

The speakers: They all were exceptional, and like Cecil stated I saw the lightbulbs begin to glow over some of the non PB members, and at least one current PB member...future projects, remember? How all of you can speak off the cuff with such ease, all while answering questions AND maintaining a light atmosphere is amazing to me. I don't think I could ever do that, and make it look as easy as all of you do. Thanks for making me feel at home.

Sean..( Outdoorlivin247 )....dude, the shirts were awesome! And your mastery of open fire cooking is second to none.....Also, after most of the folks had left, a few remaining individuals decided to fish Scott's pond. I somehow managed to tie into a (2-lbish?) LMB, which was not tagged, so according to Scott's rules needed to be culled. I was lamenting the need to toss it into the woods, when Sean simply decided to fillet it right there....no problem. Gotta' love that.

Ted and Terri Lea...So much fun to be around, astoundingly knowledgeable, and ready to do whatever is necessary to make the thing work. I enjoyed meeting both of you.

Brian ( highflyer)....This guy must go non-stop. Also ready to pitch in and do whatever needs to get done, sharp as a tack, and extremely creative. It was a pleasure.

Bill Cody....I think I could listen to Bill all day, even though my brain couldn't possibly take it all in. His passion for what he does is quite evident, and when combined with his knowledge on the subject matter at hand...well, you get the idea. Thanks again for the advice Bill.

Sue Cruz... I wish I knew just a fraction of what she does about aeration....maybe then I wouldn't worry so much about my fish during this crazy Indiana weather. Then again, I probably still would. Nice meeting you Sue.

Cecil... I've wanted to meet Cecil for some time now. We share a couple of different forums occasionally, and I'm always impressed with his depth of knowledge. And his taxidermy skills are second to none, as evidenced by a nice smallie on display...I enjoyed his presentation immensely.

David (peepaw)...Another creative thinker. Excellent example of what can happen when you have an idea, and are willing to experiment, tweak, and create something amazing. Well done.

Bob Lusk... Here's another I could just sit and listen too all day...It wouldn't even matter what the subject matter was, just set me
down somewhere close by, give me a cold Pepsi, and I'm good. Bob's ability to speak, interact with those in attendance, let them be a part of the discussion, and still gently guide the conversation around to where it needs to be, all while making sure the various questions get answered, is quite the experience. His wealth of knowledge is phenomenal, matched only by his ability to break that knowledge down and share it with his listeners. A very enjoyable experience.

Bruce Condello...Bruce has the ability to see what is lacking, and takes steps to remedy that situation. He was tapped as MC for the event, which of course he excelled at. I believe Bruce could make anyone feel at home, and even a casual remark from him always seems to leave me asking myself "why didn't I think of that?" Always a pleasure my friend.

There were many others whose presence impacted the day immeasurably, and I think everyone's experience was enhanced simply by the fact that they were there, but I've rambled on long enough. Thank you all for a great day.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.
J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
Originally Posted By: Sunil
This is some simply WEAK reporting on this event!!!!!

Well Sunil, I am on information overload right now!

Every one of the speakers were Top Notch Excellent!!! You can read stuff on a forum or in a book, but nothing compares to hearing directly from these Professionals! Q&A was excellent and everyone had a desire to learn. Nothing like a dry type of event where you had to be there for some reason.

It was refreshingly Awesome!

I was a bit burned out from a crazy week at work, and the slip was lagging the flux of the moment. It will catch up, and I believe this is all in new brain cells laugh

Meeting everyone was great! And an excellent ice breaker for Grovertown 2014, which will Rule!!! cool
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This part is your fault Sunil wink

Short form:
I had esshup get some tickets for when you sign in.

At the end of the informal, but formal event. I asked Bob Lusk to draw 5 tickets out of a coffee can.

These are for 1 year PB Mag subscriptions.
If you have one, then it goes toward your next renewal, if not, then you are a fresh subscriber and your pond world will begin to rock!

Here are the results:
Bob-O
Mike Carson - FCM67693
Doug Rice from across the street at esshup's place
Ted Lea (this guy is really cool!)
Brian H - Highflyer (he had me move my truck a couple times, plus there was a sledge hammer) What's up with the paint on the ground? We weren't Flying In, and I am curious about that "H"! Were you expecting a chopper to land laugh wink

It was all really cool and a great time for sure!!!

Last edited by JKB; 07/22/13 11:55 AM. Reason: updated names
O
O
Very well put sprkplug....

It is amazing how I look at my pond in a completely different way today after listening to the speakers, especially Bill Cody talking about 17,000 different types of algae... "And that just Filamentous!!!"

S
Ambassador
Lunker
Ambassador
Lunker
S
A couple photos, taken during a quick break...it was pretty warm!

Captain Ted and first mate Brian plumbing the depths for diffuser placement..or maybe they were just trying to lasso that duck...I'm not sure.

A few of the participants getting some "hands on"....

Last edited by sprkplug; 07/21/13 12:03 PM. Reason: grammar...

J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
I agree will Sunil. I thought there was Wifi at the pond. Not one pic. Did you guys end up having any XL shirts left. Ill buy one and pose by my pond in it.

I brought a ton of hardware with me, but I could not get there on Friday as planned, so that is my fault.

Scott also had WiFi, but we never ventured into that.

I tried to get onto PB during the event several times thru my Atrix on AT&T, which I have 4G (also the lower bands), and it said "sorry dude" you are SOL! Seriously, it is really bad there. I could probably make a choppy phone call, but no net.

B
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
B
First of all, I kaint spell or punkchuate. I've only got a 5th grade education so you critics can stuff it !!! I'm sure that I'll omit some folks but I can't remember my kids ages so how am I supposed to remember 20 some peoples forum AND real names? The good ones use their real names as their forum names. Bill Cody, Cecil Baird, Sue Cruz, Bob Lusk and Bob-O Friday night I went to bed around 11 but couldn't sleep because of anticipating meeting some of the largest brains of the Auqua Whorshiping Society. Sat am I left my drive at 5 and arrived at Cecils around 6:30. He and I arrived at Essups around 8. Essup and some lady Dr that is the head of the Indiana dept of aquaculture were in his drive and Cecil introduced me. I parked and we headed to the ceremony tent and were immediately shot down by Highflyer cause I didn't know where I was supposed to park, Jesus, there's only ten acres of parkin spaces!! Good ta meet ya HF. I re-parked and Cecil and I proceeded to walk around the pond and here comes Sue Cruz and Bruce Condello (the good and the bad). Now I been waitin ta meet Mr Bruce since Feb 1 2006 on which day he plagurized my very first post. Cecil introduced me to them and I told Condumello that he is a snake. He flicked his tongue, hissed and slithered away. Nice start !! My next encounter was more pleasant as Bill Cody and his friend/bodyguard Jim "the corn king" ambled up. I like the corn king, he's real quiet and tho he don't give a hoot about ponds still hangs with the good Dr Perca. I believe just ta keep him outta fights and jail. Next we met JKB who is also the quiet type. I reminded him that he actually started this fiasco by comin down ta help Essup with his new well. He looked at his shoes and mumbled "I know, don't say nothing, OK"? I didn't. Ted Lea was setting up some aeration equipment nearby so I walked over to intro myself. He looks up and says "Hi, you're Bob-O". I says I know, how do you? He says "You posted that you were bringing Cecil" Sooo, he must be one of the large brains. David the Fishidin guy was sitting at the next table so I went over greeted him. He was polite and kinda caught me off guard. I quickly departed just to bump into a clean cut lookin young fella that said he was Sean aka Outdoorlivin. He was so wholesome lookin that I instantly didn't trust him. Bout this time Mr Boringdello assumed the roll of MC and announced the official beginning of Essupstock 1. Sue and Ted gave an informative and interesting presentation on aeration. Next up was Wild Bill Cody who started talkin about FA and kept talkin and talkin and talkin. Finally Bruce came and stood beside Bill in an obvious attempt to get him to stop...didn't work. I almost felt sorry for Condo, he was getting nervous and was swayin back and forth shiftin his weight form one foot to the other. (really kinda funny) He very much reminded me of the black dude on Americas Got Talent. Fortunately Bob Lusk appeared at the side of the tent and that kinda shocked Cody into stoping for a second. Bruce jumped on the opportunity and quickly thanked Bill and called up Cecil. Mr Baird gave a nice speech on all of the benefits of cage aquaculture. Unfortunately it seemed to resurrect the ongoing dispute he and Bill have about round(wastebasket) vs square(dumpster) cages. Somehow McDello was able to divert their verbal sparring away from front and center and get Fishidin started on his presentation about structure. I learned a couple of cool things but then he drifted into a boast about his participation in some kinda huntin/fishin reality show. Paleeze, Really! Bet he bribed the crap outta somebody ta get into that. David, next time stick ta the topic! note: as I was leaving, Mr David said he was gonna rip me on this forum. Guess I drew first blood. Welcome ta the big time Davey. Finally, Bob Lusk got up there. He talked about many pond topics and has that good ol boy per-sona which kept everyone interested. Like BC Bob can talk and talk and talk. Every once in awhile someone would have a question or interject a comment. At one point Bill asked if we could break for lunch which brought a murmur of chuckles. Bob replied "yeah, sure" and Bill added "we can resume afterwards". Bob said "No, we can continue cause I've seen you talk with your mouth full before" which brought a roar of laughter. We ate and Bill can talk with his mouth full. Bob also continued to talk after lunch. So went the first Essupstock. I'd like to thank Essup for havin all of us out, all the speakers, Sue Cruz(she gave us all Vertex camo hats), Outdoorlivin(he gave us all shirts which he paid for while raising $s for some good cause for the University of So Dakota) and even Mr Mondello for his feeble attempt of being the MC. Hopefully this account will be too lengthy for him to steal. If I've failed to upset anyone, I apologize. If I've overlooked anyone, you're lucky.

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.
S
Ambassador
Lunker
Ambassador
Lunker
S
Bob-O mentions something I forgot..all the cool swag! Oh, and Sean IS kinda' wholesome looking.

Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Originally Posted By: outdoorlivin247

outdoorlivin47, you rock!!!!

Holding a redear sunfish is like running with scissors.
B
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
B
Sunill, at least we made it!!!! Actually I would have welcomed your wry sense of humor. I didn't post twice, I have a stupid computer. Maybe the mods will delete one.... or both. That is tho a brutally accurate account of the day. Sparkplug is just too nice.

Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Bob-O

What you said...

Holding a redear sunfish is like running with scissors.
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Originally Posted By: outdoorlivin247

Most were lucky to have phone service at best...

I have extra shirts with just the PB logo on them.. I think there are 4 large and 5 x large.. Or should I say 4 XL since Jwwann appears to have spoken for one..

I want one. Pm your address and who to write check too.

If you ain't gonna fart, why eat the beans?
RES,HBG,YP,HSB,SMB,CC,and FHM. .seasonal trout.
O
O
This is what happens when Bill talks and Bruce MC's...

And this is how Bruce gets Bill to finally sit down...LOL

Nice little spread for lunch!!

Hanging out on break...

P
P
Originally Posted By: Bob-O
First of all, I kaint spell or punkchuate. I've only got a 5th grade education so you critics can stuff it !!! I'm sure that I'll omit some folks but I can't remember my kids ages so how am I supposed to remember 20 some peoples forum AND real names? The good ones use their real names as their forum names. Bill Cody, Cecil Baird, Sue Cruz, Bob Lusk and Bob-O Friday night I went to bed around 11 but couldn't sleep because of anticipating meeting some of the largest brains of the Auqua Whorshiping Society. Sat am I left my drive at 5 and arrived at Cecils around 6:30. He and I arrived at Essups around 8. Essup and some lady Dr that is the head of the Indiana dept of aquaculture were in his drive and Cecil introduced me. I parked and we headed to the ceremony tent and were immediately shot down by Highflyer cause I didn't know where I was supposed to park, Jesus, there's only ten acres of parkin spaces!! Good ta meet ya HF. I re-parked and Cecil and I proceeded to walk around the pond and here comes Sue Cruz and Bruce Condello (the good and the bad). Now I been waitin ta meet Mr Bruce since Feb 1 2006 on which day he plagurized my very first post. Cecil introduced me to them and I told Condumello that he is a snake. He flicked his tongue, hissed and slithered away. Nice start !! My next encounter was more pleasant as Bill Cody and his friend/bodyguard Jim "the corn king" ambled up. I like the corn king, he's real quiet and tho he don't give a hoot about ponds still hangs with the good Dr Perca. I believe just ta keep him outta fights and jail. Next we met JKB who is also the quiet type. I reminded him that he actually started this fiasco by comin down ta help Essup with his new well. He looked at his shoes and mumbled "I know, don't say nothing, OK"? I didn't. Ted Lea was setting up some aeration equipment nearby so I walked over to intro myself. He looks up and says "Hi, you're Bob-O". I says I know, how do you? He says "You posted that you were bringing Cecil" Sooo, he must be one of the large brains. David the Fishidin guy was sitting at the next table so I went over greeted him. He was polite and kinda caught me off guard. I quickly departed just to bump into a clean cut lookin young fella that said he was Sean aka Outdoorlivin. He was so wholesome lookin that I instantly didn't trust him. Bout this time Mr Boringdello assumed the roll of MC and announced the official beginning of Essupstock 1. Sue and Ted gave an informative and interesting presentation on aeration. Next up was Wild Bill Cody who started talkin about FA and kept talkin and talkin and talkin. Finally Bruce came and stood beside Bill in an obvious attempt to get him to stop...didn't work. I almost felt sorry for Condo, he was getting nervous and was swayin back and forth shiftin his weight form one foot to the other. (really kinda funny) He very much reminded me of the black dude on Americas Got Talent. Fortunately Bob Lusk appeared at the side of the tent and that kinda shocked Cody into stoping for a second. Bruce jumped on the opportunity and quickly thanked Bill and called up Cecil. Mr Baird gave a nice speech on all of the benefits of cage aquaculture. Unfortunately it seemed to resurrect the ongoing dispute he and Bill have about round(wastebasket) vs square(dumpster) cages. Somehow McDello was able to divert their verbal sparring away from front and center and get Fishidin started on his presentation about structure. I learned a couple of cool things but then he drifted into a boast about his participation in some kinda huntin/fishin reality show. Paleeze, Really! Bet he bribed the crap outta somebody ta get into that. David, next time stick ta the topic! note: as I was leaving, Mr David said he was gonna rip me on this forum. Guess I drew first blood. Welcome ta the big time Davey. Finally, Bob Lusk got up there. He talked about many pond topics and has that good ol boy per-sona which kept everyone interested. Like BC Bob can talk and talk and talk. Every once in awhile someone would have a question or interject a comment. At one point Bill asked if we could break for lunch which brought a murmur of chuckles. Bob replied "yeah, sure" and Bill added "we can resume afterwards". Bob said "No, we can continue cause I've seen you talk with your mouth full before" which brought a roar of laughter. We ate and Bill can talk with his mouth full. Bob also continued to talk after lunch. So went the first Essupstock. I'd like to thank Essup for havin all of us out, all the speakers, Sue Cruz(she gave us all Vertex camo hats), Outdoorlivin(he gave us all shirts which he paid for while raising $s for some good cause for the University of So Dakota) and even Mr Mondello for his feeble attempt of being the MC. Hopefully this account will be too lengthy for him to steal. If I've failed to upset anyone, I apologize. If I've overlooked anyone, you're lucky.

Wow, next time maybe you'll be asked to speak...
The story led into the fact that the show allowed me to raise money for the National Fish Habitat Plan, which has opened my eyes into the growing number of projects of habitat restoration. It's online if you can read it.

esshup Offline OP
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
OP Offline
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
I just had to check in here for a bit, then back to getting the rest of the stuff put away.

First off, everybody who missed it, you missed a great time. Maybe next year I'll be a bit more organized, and maybe have it indoors, with a side trip to my place. Less weather worries that way.

I'd like to say THANK YOU to a few people, for without them this wouldn't have happened.

JKB, who started this whole thing in the first place. He donated enough $$ to cover ALL the magazine subscriptions, and helped cover some of the food.

Highflyer, who came up a day early and left a day late. He helped me get the last minute things squared away, covered for me while I was running around last minute, and helped put the remainder of the misc. things away this morning.

Outdoorlivin247, who took it upon himself to have T-Shirts made, brought 5 slabs of BBQ ribs to cook over the fire yesterday for an evening meal, made jerky and other snacks, and showed me how to set bank poles for Catfish, etc., etc. (thanks for the poles - one was empty this a.m. and the "bait" LMB was dead but still on the hook)

Sprkplug, who helped put away all the extra food, and showed us how to catch BG and LMB in the pond.

Bill, Bob, Cecil, David, Sue, and Ted, who were speakers. I think listening to you all was the primiary reason why non-forum members attended. I really think you opened up a few eyes to what goes on in a pond, and what steps are needed to take care of it. Especially aeration. Ted did some testing afterwards and found out some interesting things regarding pumps and home-built systems that I hope he'll share with us.

Bruce, Thank you for stepping up and being the MC. Mike Schmitt let out a big sigh of relief that he didn't have to do it!

Matt Rayl and extended family, thanks for coming! It was good to see you again, and I'll be getting in touch with your Dad once the water starts to cool down for some fish.

Mike C (FCM67693) who also helped early on while is was sstill running around. He took picutes with my camera and I still haven't looked at them. I will, and post them.

Bing, thanks for dragging Bob over here.

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, but only in print. Without all the help from other people here, this would have never happened!

Some of you who were there early can attest to why English Springer Spaniels are known as "Springers". wink

I have a hat in my house that isn't mine. Can whoever left it send me a PM with a mailing addy and I'll get it back to you?

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).
B
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
B
ODL Man your heartless. Even I wasn't gonna mention the kiss. Probably more info than most folks can handle. Well maybe next time there won't be such a clamor for pics. Be carefull what ya wish for.

esshup Offline OP
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
OP Offline
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
For you that have seen me complaining about my cell signal with AT&T, now you know why.

I need to get a new phone, and my contract with AT&T is up. I'm not happy with them as far as service goes (as JKB can attest to), so to save me some time in getting trial phones to use, I'm asking for information.

This is for the people who were there, and used their phones. Can you please tell me how well they worked here at the house, what phone you have, and who you have for a provider? I'm going to start shopping next month for a phone and a provider.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).
J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
Here's a pic:

Start at the beginning of this thread ,

And, there ain't No Way I am opening that box up to check out the electrical!

Scott said he can get within a couple feet of them without any problem, but that box on the left, opens from the bottom up. What's on the bottom of that box, which is live and buzzing?

Cool thing is there was an above ground transformer which I got the desired info from. It's actually best to poke some probes on live stuff if you are not sure, but the transformer name plate tells me the story. It's a modern service.

This was at one of Scott's buddies place.

I followed him somewhat back to his place, and I was on my way home from there.

I turned left because my Garmin GPS said turn here, while Scott drove forward to his place.

45 minutes or so later, after encountering numerous road construction projects and detours, I drove by Scott's place to regain my bearing and a sense of something familiar from recent memory.

Anyway,
This detour took me thru a bunch of side roads which were lined with miles and miles of corn. I have a slight allergy with some corn pollens. By the time I got back to about Holland, MI, my eyes were profusely spewing out some goo and had to wipe em down. I logged in last night when I got home, but the sand in the eye feeling wasn't cooperating. Left eye has a few issues today.

Last edited by JKB; 07/22/13 01:15 AM.
esshup Offline OP
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
OP Offline
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
laugh

I told the guys when I got back to my place that you turned left and I suspected that you were listening to your GPS instead of me, and that you would find the bridge over the railroad tracks on 35 that was missing. wink

It's 15 minutes from that property to my house. grin

Yeah, lots of guys planted corn around there, and it's just now starting to tassle out.

Thanks for suggesting the party, and thanks for all that you did to make it a success! I talked to that client today and he's interested in what we come up with. I told him about that Bald Faced Hornets nest and he didn't remember seeing it. I'll remove them on Tuesday when I'm there spraying for skeeters. IIRC that transformer was installed 2008-2009.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
I don't know the country, and so with a GPS (at least up here) you can zig-zag around stuff and find your way. Mine has FM for road construction projects, but you guy's don't do that down there. What's up with that? shocked

When you guy's close a road, ya rip the whole damn thing out! That's what got me, because up here, you can at least get thru a closed road and get to the other side.

We also have our service disconnects inside of a building. I would feel a tad uncomfortable if someone were walking down the road and was able to drop my main's out.

Yeah, you and your buddy are cool on power. Much easier the way it is set up, but I would lock those boxes!

Grovertown 2014 is gonna Rock!

J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
BTW Scott, your dog is Rock Star Cool! cool

For a brief moment yesterday, I envisioned Luna hanging around at your place. She would have Loved everything about yesterday!

Pretty cool!

O
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
O
Man, what a great time you guys had! Awesome! Bob-O, loved your report! Had me cracking up.

B
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
B
Why thank you Omaha. I see Bruce liked it also.

R
RAH Offline
Lunker
Lunker
R
Sorry we missed this but we got over 1000' of fence up, and sweated out gallons of water!

Page 11 of 18 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Recent Posts
YP Growth: Height vs. Length
by Snipe - 04/26/24 10:32 PM
What did you do at your pond today?
by esshup - 04/26/24 10:00 PM
Inland Silver sided shiner
by esshup - 04/26/24 09:48 PM
Non Iodized Stock Salt
by jmartin - 04/26/24 08:26 PM
What’s the easiest way to get rid of leaves
by Bill Cody - 04/26/24 07:24 PM
Happy Birthday Sparkplug!