Here is the most recent instructions for posting pictures by RStringer - Here's the best way I have been told about. Screen shot ur picture. Under the post click (switch to full reply screen) the click chose file ( got find it in ur phone under images the add file the done adding files. Then just submit. Took me a couple mistakes but just play with it if I can do it believe me you can.
Photobucket changed their Photo-hosting rules and it disrupted and prevented viewing of a lot of pictures on this forum. Below are instructions of the most current good method for inserting pictures in your PBoss Forum post.
Here is a link to the newest idea for easily posting photos on this PB Forum. http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=474688#Post474688
Here from Canyoncreek is the instructions (01-12-17) of how to post your pictures on the PBoss Forum. Thanks for his help.
here is a more thorough write up on posting pictures but I'd love to help you learn the ropes.
1. Under the post box is a button that that says 'switch to full reply screen' You want to post in there when you know that you intend to embed pictures in the post or to attach them as files.
2. Under full reply screen start typing as you normally would and when you are ready to insert a picture there is a little icon above the composing box that if you click will allow to add a media item like a youtube or you can add a picture and embed it in the composing box.
3. if you choose to embed a picture it asks you for a link. The link has to come from a picture hosting site that keeps the link alive for that picture. Most people use a free account through photobucket to 'host' their pictures. But some post via a facebook account though those links tend to change or get blocked by internet filters and then you get a broken link on the forum. THere are probably a few other free imaging hosting services online too.
4. You upload pictures to your free hosting account. On PHotobucket there is a little shortcut link to the right of the pictures that allows you to click on 'direct link' which automatically copies that link to your clipboard. You browse your photo library and grab the 'link' THen you go to the Pondboss page, click the photo icon, paste the address into that box and it will embed the link into your post.
Each time you have to embed the pictures through that process. I always hit 'preview' button to see if the pictures are loading properly.
5. The other way would be to use the 'attach file' option but it takes storage space for the forum and also requires every user to reload the picture over and over when they go to read the post.
Hope that helps.
Newest Description of the Method as of March 25 2917http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=467625#Post467625
Here are a few threads that explain how to post photos - chief differences are in where you host them on-line. Gleaned from a post by Theo Gallus. See Theo's post below for information about resizing of photos for proper size to fit the forum format.
Cecil's Weasel Feeding Pic Method - (Uses Photobucket)
Help on June 6 2016http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=449126#Post449126
Cecil on Feb 26, 2007 says: Hey did you guys know you don't even need to use the image button? As long as you have the img link, if you just copy and paste it from photobucket it works just fine!
NOTE: If you remove posted picture from a the server (uploader) at any time, the picture will be unavailable on Pond Boss Forum readers. If the picture is moved to another album in photobucket, the link is broken in the post too. you have to go back and re-enter that picture in the post if it's moved in Photobucket. That's the downside to using it.