Pond Boss Magazine
https://www.pondboss.com/images/userfiles/image/20130301193901_6_150by50orangewhyshouldsubscribejpeg.jpg
Advertisment
Newest Members
Shotgun01, Dan H, Stipker, LunkerHunt23, Jeanjules
18,451 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums36
Topics40,902
Posts557,119
Members18,452
Most Online3,612
Jan 10th, 2023
Top Posters
esshup 28,420
ewest 21,475
Cecil Baird1 20,043
Bill Cody 15,112
Who's Online Now
4 members (Fishingadventure, RogersTailgate, jpsdad, anthropic), 831 guests, and 192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
D
Lunker
Lunker
D
He'll never make it past Immigration Control between Texas and Oklahoma. They have no problem with anyone going North but Okies, Yankees and other misfits get turned back.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP
K
K
Linus, we found where you had changed all your passwords to 4-3-2-1 last night. How is the bottled holding up. We suspect that you will wish you had packed a cyanide pill before long. You may not DIE, but you will GO.

Two ponds, 13 and 15 acres on the Mattaponi River.
"linuS" you are still in range of the long arm of the pond law........grin

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%
K
K
Yo YS, how goes the Volunteer Brigade? We have determined that the black suv' at Sunil=Linus home was not investigating anything. They were the "the law" but when the man of the house leaves, they step in to comfort the women that are left behind. Do we live in a great country or not? Take care my compadre and fellow defender of DIEGO.

Defenders of Diego, we help a small ceremony honoring Diego yesterday out at our farm. It was a simple Viking sized Funeral Pyre (about 13 feet tall). Apparently, Diego liked it and sent us about an inch or rain!!! Thank you Diego, Thanks you.

This picture was taken from the cabin because of the rain!! I'll be glad to relight it after it dries up some!!

Brian

Try not to be THAT 10%
K
K
Linus, have you returned home yet. It would be O.K. if you did, the community policing can get very heated. The first few times you walk around your house, keep your shoes on. This way you won't stump your toes on any hand cuffs that are laying around. You are not in the clear yet but we have limited funds since Hiflier shafted us. We would not been willing to work with him if we knew he flew planes for a living. When you flying that high,the lack of oxygen will mess up a normal person much less one from Texas.

Ken, after taking the knife out of my back, I thought I would let you know that we have pressurization systems on our aircraft to supply normal O2 levels to our aircraft in flight, AND we have O2 masks as a backup if there is a pressurization system problem. That said, I'll put my O2 saturation levels against anyone!!

As for the funds, I found you a dollar, adding that the two I got from other Texans, that makes three!! So how much did you collect from other defenders of Diego?

Lets not miss the focus here, Diego's murderer is still at large. Lets focus on the facts and bring closure to this case. Diego deserves that much...

Brian

Try not to be THAT 10%
K
K
Hiflier, if you read my post again you will notice that I did not mention pig sticker one time. Are you sure the gauges are correct? Could they have been made in China? I do appreciate the extra three dollars, do you mind to fold them so they won't snag on tight fitting outfits? We are putting a lot of money into Yolksac and his brigade. Hopefully we are getting closer to a resolution. Again I won't to stress that I did not mean to upset you(read about brain deranged people way to much). I am sure your gauges are correct?

LOL, gauges correct and certified by a FAA qualified A&P!! Good luck Yolksac team, Tracking down Diego's killer!!

The bils are folded two times just to be sure.

Brian

Try not to be THAT 10%
R
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame
Lunker
R
This is becoming a post needing to be moved to Theater of the absurd.....lol

Absurd, I don't understand... I am serious about finding Diego's killer!! grin

Brian

Try not to be THAT 10%
J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
Sunil have a "Trained" cat?

This happened on another occasion, and we do know that Sunil likes to copy text excerpts from movies in his signature, which is obvious, he is a copycat. Copycat killer? I think it's reasonable!

J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
Maybe he just drove Diego "NUTS", as has happened before!

Take this scene for example:

K
K
Finally something that we can agree on Hyflier, Rainman should be ashamed of himself. I guess he has spent to many nights sleeping in the truck with his dog. I hope I wasn't to harsh on you now but money is money. You do need to be frugal with your money, I have read a lot of articles about pilots in the news and I suspect a lot of you might have liver trouble in the future. I was mean to be negative about Texans but Sam Houston risked life and limb to whip Santa Ana and I will be daggone if his offspring didn't overrun Texas without firing a shot.

We were allowed to use cannons back then.....

Brian

Try not to be THAT 10%
K
K
JKB, those cartoons are very funny. We need to set up a northern brigate in case Linus recovers from the south of the border trots and tries to hightail it to Canada. I have sent you a PM with all the needed docments and the fees needed to make you a bonfide member of"Diego Avengers". We have also sent you a web page where you can buy your badge and handcuffs. Don't pay any attention to how the models are dressed, the handcuffs still work.

K
K
Yo Yolksac, anything to report on Diego? The website you sent me to get my badge and handcuffs worked great but I don't think they were bikers like I thought. They do wear leather but it has to many cutouts to be Harley approved. They tried to sell me a outfit but I get chaffed with a turtleneck so I passed on the dog collar. The salesman that I talked with had a very high pitched voice so I asked if he had the mumps and they fell on him but he said not. He said that he was concerned about the Supreme Court as he may not be able to get married. I told him you could marry your 9 year old(they raised the age limit as there was to many child brides) granddaughter in Texas but he said it wasn't that simple. Do you have a nickname I could call you as I hate to use your formal name, maybe Yolkie or da Yolkster? Anyway take care,my loyal friend?

K
K
It appears that Linus may escape justice as I have spent so much of my money that my childrens' inheritance is in peril. I sent each member a PM only asking that each person send a paltry sum of 100$ each but it seems that most of you are wasting your money on gas, groceries and rent. As all of you know Linus is loaded(esp. after 9) and money is no object to a devious mind. The motive for getting rid of Diego was to obtain 5 young,unsoiled white catfish. He has them wearing veils,whiskers waxed with 2 carat rubies(that is 10 total for you Texans,yes it is easy to count your pinkie twice) stuck in their orbs. If there are any decent people left on this forum,do what is right and send me enough money to conclude this monumental task before Linus strikes again. It may be your fish the next time if he is not stopped now. Your humble servant, Yolkie?

LOL, Ken, you have way too much time on your hands.......Man this is funny, I just wish linuS would be man enough to respond grin

Brian

Try not to be THAT 10%
Sunil Offline OP
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
OP Offline
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Things have cooled down, and I've returned home.

I have some plausible considerations of causal factors that may have contributed to the demise of Diego.

Today, in the fish tank that Diego previously inhabited, I discovered a deceased 'stinkbug' on the bottom.

Many of you may not know what I'm talking about, so here's a picture of one:

In western PA, at least, we've been plagued by these bugs for the last 3 years or so. Some kind of invasive species...

At any rate, a few years ago, I found a Praying Mantis in my garage, and it was eating a stinkbug. The next day, the Mantis was D.E.A.D. dead!

So perhaps, Diego, being the voracious night time eater that he was, felt the bump & stink of a deceased stinkbug, settled on the bottom of the tank, and inhaled the morted creature.

Death ensued, or at least to be suspected.

Excerpt from Robert Crais' "The Monkey's Raincoat:"
"She took another microscopic bite of her sandwich, then pushed it away. Maybe she absorbed nutrients from her surroundings."

O
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
O
Plausible scapegoat.

R
Ambassador
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
Ambassador
Hall of Fame 2014
Lunker
R
Not so fast my friend!!! This looks like a feeble attempt at a cover-up...

Just do it...
K
K
Stinkbugs in U.S.A.= supper in W.Va.

K
K
Well this week has been a big setback.My friend, Yolkie says he is too busy with his egg distribution business to continue as co-sleuth. Of course I feel betrayed but I shall press on. It is a good thing no Sacs accompanied Davy to Texas or they would have opened the gate and General Ana would have been in the commons before Davy could drop a half charge down Ole Betsy. The only work the bowie knife could have done would have been to prepare Sport for the victory burrito. History would have had to be rewritten and Fess Parker might have had to make a living selling encyclopedias. Oh well, we shall press on and take on another partner, just send me a PM and if you have the needed fees, you can be vetted quickly. I really wanted to work with yolkie as I have fond memories of Tenn. and its people. How did that diddle go. I remember,"Us-um in Tenn. make W.Virginias look like Shakers".

Y
Lunker
Lunker
Y
My friend, you misunderstand me, and in your lack of comprehension, wound me deeply.
Sunil has confessed his crime, weathered the disapprobation of the bretheran, and sought absolution on the alter of the mighty smallmouth. I have therefore been laboring to supply him with a hearty stock of Tennessee brownbacks. These fish are guaranteed to turn their noses up at the odd stinkbug, they are apparently posessed of higher standards than their Pennsylvania cousins. Their vigorous pursuit has occupied every waking moment for weeks.

You see? You have mistaken overenthusiastic ovid endeavors for an earnest attempt at rehabilitation of one of the brothers who has lost his way.

I will ignore the other references to the character and characteristics of my fellow Tennesseans only if you will promise to send the "victory burrito" my way. We have a growing Hispanic population in this state, but good Mexican food is still hard to come by.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Today's Birthdays
cro, HC1968
Recent Posts
Dewatering bags seeded to form berms?
by RogersTailgate - 03/29/24 05:45 AM
Relative weight charts in Excel ? Calculations?
by jpsdad - 03/29/24 05:43 AM
pond experience needed
by esshup - 03/29/24 12:45 AM
New pond middle TN: establishing food chain?
by Bill Cody - 03/28/24 07:57 PM
Happy Birthday Bob Lusk!!
by FireIsHot - 03/28/24 07:33 PM
Working on a .5acre disaster, I mean pond.
by PRCS - 03/28/24 06:39 PM
Fungus infection on fish
by nvcdl - 03/28/24 06:07 PM
Can anyone ID these minnows?
by Dylanfrely - 03/28/24 05:43 PM
1 year after stocking question
by esshup - 03/28/24 04:48 PM
Yellow Perch Spawn 2024
by H20fwler - 03/28/24 04:29 PM
New 2 acre pond stocking plan
by LANGSTER - 03/28/24 03:49 PM
Newly Uploaded Images