Pond Boss Magazine
https://www.pondboss.com/images/userfiles/image/20130301193901_6_150by50orangewhyshouldsubscribejpeg.jpg
Advertisment
Newest Members
blueyss, KiwiGuy, JKK, DerekG, lafarmpondguy
18,514 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums36
Topics40,990
Posts558,262
Members18,515
Most Online3,612
Jan 10th, 2023
Top Posters
esshup 28,574
ewest 21,507
Cecil Baird1 20,043
Bill Cody 15,154
Who's Online Now
5 members (bmicek, catscratch, Sunil, Ponderific2024, fishengelbert), 1,060 guests, and 274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#196912 12/29/09 12:01 PM
M
mikel Offline OP
Lunker
OP Offline
Lunker
M
Can someone show me the threads showing how to post pictures. I can't seem to find the various threads. My wife has pics of pond in photo bucket but having a hard time getting pics to pondboss.

mikel #196916 12/29/09 12:10 PM
M
mikel Offline OP
Lunker
OP Offline
Lunker
M
Wife thought she figured posting pics out but all she did was update my profile that's why there is a photobucket pic in my profile.

mikel #196918 12/29/09 12:33 PM
Lunker
Lunker
Here's the Archive thread on posting photos.

If you've got photobucket, you're already 3/4 of the way there.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
Ambassador
Field Correspondent
Lunker
 Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus

from the archive:
If you subscribe to PBMag and would like to add the "I Subscribe" logo to your signature block, simply insert the following text (without the # sign in the second character position!) into the signature window in your "My Profile" page which can be reached via the "My Stuff" dropdown menu near the top of the screen here.

[#img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/arvomaki/misc/I_subscribe.gif[/img]

NOTE: The "I Subscribe" logo was developed and is hosted by a forum member whose name escapes me at the moment. If anyone can let me know who it is, I will be more than happy to give them credit here!

(We need to get a Black & White version of this logo for Guvnor Davidson and Bill Cody, who have subscribed since PBMag was in B&W).

That be me who made the "I Subscribe" logo. I hadn't seen this note before. I'll make a B&W just for the old guys.

I've had so much trouble with PhotoBucket and my virus protection software battling with each other, that I gave up on PhotoBucket. I've been using Google's Picasa instead. The interface between the photos on your computer and the photos you upload to the Web is much easier to use than PhotoBucket's. At least for me, it is also much easier to upload and find photos. Best of all, for posting, it allows you to choose a variety of fixed sizes of the photo you want to post. Other than that, the posting of photos is basically the same as with PhotoBucket.

Ken

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Mike,

Just copy and paste (highlight it) the img link below the picture on photobucket to the box where you type your responses. It's as simple as that.

J
JKB Offline
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
Hall of Fame 2015
Lunker
J
 Originally Posted By: catmandoo
 Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus

from the archive:
If you subscribe to PBMag and would like to add the "I Subscribe" logo to your signature block, simply insert the following text (without the # sign in the second character position!) into the signature window in your "My Profile" page which can be reached via the "My Stuff" dropdown menu near the top of the screen here.

[#img]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n22/arvomaki/misc/I_subscribe.gif[/img]

NOTE: The "I Subscribe" logo was developed and is hosted by a forum member whose name escapes me at the moment. If anyone can let me know who it is, I will be more than happy to give them credit here!

(We need to get a Black & White version of this logo for Guvnor Davidson and Bill Cody, who have subscribed since PBMag was in B&W).

That be me who made the "I Subscribe" logo. I hadn't seen this note before. I'll make a B&W just for the old guys.

I've had so much trouble with PhotoBucket and my virus protection software battling with each other, that I gave up on PhotoBucket. I've been using Google's Picasa instead. The interface between the photos on your computer and the photos you upload to the Web is much easier to use than PhotoBucket's. At least for me, it is also much easier to upload and find photos. Best of all, for posting, it allows you to choose a variety of fixed sizes of the photo you want to post. Other than that, the posting of photos is basically the same as with PhotoBucket.

Ken

I have only been on PhotoBucket for about a month or so, maybe six weeks, and have had some 3,000 hits with downloads and I really don't have anything on it. A couple pics of this and that.
That's kinda weird.

mikel #196967 12/29/09 07:43 PM
A
Lunker
Lunker
A
Well, your pond is beautiful!

Now that you've got the posting thing down, go to the thread for Pond Pics and stick some recent ones in there.

No fair posting pics from spring and summer when your pond is so gorgeous. ;\)

If you're too scared to throw that bait where the fish are, why did you tie it on?
Lunker
Lunker
 Originally Posted By: catmandoo

Ken

\:D After the demise of Geocities, I just TODAY got all my ex-Geocities pics rehosted on Photobucket.

Fortunately, I must have different anti-virus software.

"Live like you'll die tomorrow, but manage your grass like you'll live forever."
-S. M. Stirling
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
A
Lunker
Lunker
A
I finally gave up on all those photo-sharing sites and just started sticking mine up on my on web space. I just bought a cheap domain and found the cheapest hosting and now I can put up whatever I want. It's another option you could try...

If you're too scared to throw that bait where the fish are, why did you tie it on?
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Hall of Fame
Lunker
Mikel,

That's real purdy. How big is the pond? Is that dye that gives it that color?

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 12/29/09 11:32 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.

Lunker
Lunker
Love the color:
Let me guess, I know my water dye. That looks like a pond that had the brand Aquashade put in it, not the other only blue dyes? Am I right? I am addicted to the water dye and the beautiful blue color, I love it!

HUSBAND AND CAT MISSING -$100 REWARD FOR THE CAT!
I subscribe too, but tried and failed at the fish logo.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Today's Birthdays
gone fishing with dogs
Recent Posts
Detective Erika
by FishinRod - 05/05/24 10:52 AM
My First
by x101airborne - 05/05/24 07:39 AM
Iris vs Pickerel
by esshup - 05/05/24 07:18 AM
Oxygenator equipment advice
by esshup - 05/05/24 07:16 AM