Well folks I am saying that we are once more trying to do it again. We are workers to help bring a SHOWDEO to Poplarville Mississippi. All of the proceeds will go to the Ronnie Cooley family. Ronnie Cooley has cancer and his medical bills are over
1.75 million dollars. He is a veteran and they did as much as possible so he then needed to go to an outside source for the treatments needed to be healthy. As I tried to word above that we are just helpers in bringing this event off this Saturday at the fair grounds, starting time is 7 pm. We will be at the gate to take in the admission charges. The Showdeo are experienced people in this area. So we are doing the small things for them. We had the Showdeo people out Tuesday for dinner with " NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS" as this was our regular meeting night. One of our jobs will be to sell entrance tickets for this event. The Nashville recording artist is Trey Jewell who will be performing. The SHOWDEO managers know Dolley Parton very well. When they are in Nashville on a Sunday they go to church wih the Parton family. I am bringing this up so you will know the event will be very good. Come on out and enjoy your self.