Pond Boss
Hello everyone. I own and operate a pond management business in the Kansas city area. I got into pond management because there are a lot of people around me that build ponds but no one knows anything about managing them afterwards. So I am hoping to help fill that gap. I am excited to be here and brain storm some of my ideas with you all. I also own and manage my own 9 acre lake.
Welcome to the forum. Hope you learn new techniques or teach a few here.
Welcome! If you want to have a link to the business in your signature, talk to LeighAnn in the Pond Boss office to become an advertiser. (903) 564-6144
We had another new member starting a management business last fall.

Below is the link to that thread.

https://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=540046

Good luck on your business!
Thanks for the link. I am almost a year into running mine. So far its gone really well. My bread and butter so far has been clean outs repairs and mechanical removal of vegetation, but I am getting more into the weeds on fish stocking, pond chemistry, and placing fish structures in existing ponds.
Lusk told me many years ago: Take care of the water and the fish will be just fine. It's the environment that counts. It's all about soil which impacts water quality. I've heard him say it more than once.
Welcome! Give us a call at the Pond Boss office and we'll be happy to offer assistance.
Good luck with your business. Talk to Bob and learn how to avoid some costly mistakes.
Welcome to the forum. I rehab ponds up in NE but have folks down in MO call for direction/advice and some would benefit from a pro on site and I'm not willing to travel that far. Feel free to reach out anytime, happy to help send some business your way.

tj@hudlandmgmt.com
Your business sounds fantastic, and I'm sure you're making a real difference in the Kansas City area. It's true that managing ponds is often overlooked, so kudos to you for filling that gap and offering your services! I'm sure you'll find plenty of support and brainstorming opportunities here. By the way, speaking of managing businesses, have you ever heard of Antony Batty & Company? They have a simplified company administration process that could be helpful for businesses. Here's the link: https://www.antonybatty.com/company-administration/simplified-company-administration-process Feel free to check it out if you're ever in need of such services.
© Pond Boss Forum