Pond Boss
Posted By: garyrapp55 Howdy - 05/20/20 12:18 PM
Gary here from Texas. I come seeking info on pond small management. My pond is about 30 years established but has been neglected for the last couple decades. I just thought I'd stop here and say hello before heading over to my area/s of interest. Thanks for having me.
Posted By: Pat Williamson Re: Howdy - 05/20/20 01:04 PM
Welcome to the forum Gary. Lots of help to be had here if you ask the right questions. Be sure to tell your goals along with size shape and any other details that you can add and the smart folks will give you a heads up
Posted By: garyrapp55 Re: Howdy - 05/20/20 01:45 PM
Thanks Pat. Quite interesting, I see you are in Oakwood. A tiny town in East Texas that has a population that has decreased from 600 to 500 since the last census, as the city limit sign states on HWY 79. Ironically my property with pond in question is 2 miles east of Oakwood. Small wold, go Panthers.
Posted By: Pat Williamson Re: Howdy - 05/20/20 08:07 PM
I’m about 5 miles west and north off 218/340 in freestone co. When we moved up here after retiring our 911 address said Oakwood.... we always referred to Buffalo.....look me up some time when you up
Posted By: garyrapp55 Re: Howdy - 05/21/20 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by Pat Williamson
address said Oakwood.... we always referred to Buffalo.....look me up some time when you up
Will do.
© Pond Boss Forum