Pond Boss
Posted By: Phez88 Pond Dredging Project - Northern IL **Help** - 04/06/20 10:45 PM
Well looks like I posted in the wrong spot the first time. New to the site and looking forward to fixing up my run-down pond.

Original post here http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=518981#Post518981

Any advice is greatly appreciated. If you live in northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin I'd be more than happy to show you what I'm working with in person.

Thanks!
Welcome Phez88, to start things off we cant see your pictures. Unfortunately you started at a terrible time. Just within the last few days the pictures of some wont show up. We are hoping they get it fixed pretty soon. Hang in there a couple days n hopefully we can see your pond. There has been a few on here that has done it. They will chime in when they see the post I'm sure. From what iv read it is a sloppy mess for quite some time.
Thanks @RStinger. I added a link that I think you can see the pictures from. Could you see if it works for you?
You put them on different thread but nope still cant see them.
No problem hopefully they get it fixed soon.
I think you have to copy and paste the link but thanks for trying!
Photos uploaded to this site are currently not displaying for anyone - in other words - something is broke.
If you can upload to an image hosting site and link to them we will be able to view them.
Is anyone having success working around the software crash that prevents pictures from loading and viewing, if so please share till we can get the forum working again. Thanks!
imgur.com is working for me on this forum..
I'm working on a similar project here in a few weeks. I'll try to update a thread on that when the project gets started.
© Pond Boss Forum