Pond Boss
Posted By: stpet291 Management Companies - 03/10/15 05:06 PM
Hello Gents!

I live in St. Louis MO and am looking for a company to manage our subdivision lake. Current the lake is simply amazing fishing and is a huge source of fun for the residents.

We need a company to manage aquatic growth and to make periodic fish surveys and make appropriate recommendations on fish management!

We are really trying to protect this gem! It's full of large catfish. They probably average 5plus pounds and are feed trained. Lots of 20" bass but we were told that our lack of cover is hurting the bass size as they can't cath enough of our exploding bluegill population.

The current company is getting very expensive and they are not doing work that's been asked of them. All they have done is apply chemicals for the last several years. We would like to get other bids to compare and keep everyone honest.

Recommendation?
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Management Companies - 03/10/15 06:57 PM
Hi STPET

I recommend Rex Rains - Rainman on the forum. He's done a lot of work for me and friends up here and comes highly recommended.

Rex@TilapiaStockers.com

Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Management Companies - 03/12/15 12:03 AM
Agree
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Management Companies - 03/12/15 12:10 AM
Same here. Rex is in the St. Louis area, is a good guy, good friend, and very knowledgeable.
Posted By: Mike Otto Re: Management Companies - 03/14/15 11:58 AM
You will be pleased with Rex.
© Pond Boss Forum