Pond Boss
Posted By: ajfagan New guy - 07/18/13 09:39 PM
Hello All
I have been visiting the site for a while and thought I should join in to hopefully draw off the experience of the rest of the group. Just to give a little back ground info. I recently bought a house on 105 acre lake with about 20 houses in the association. With me being an avid fisherman I was given the responsibility of Lake Manager. We have problems with aquatic vegatation, errosion, overpopulation and just about any thing else you could imagine. So I will be asking a lot of questions and hopefully get the lake back up to an enjoyable state. Thanks in advance for your patience.

A.J.
Posted By: taz1313 Re: New guy - 07/18/13 10:53 PM
First of all WELCOME from another nubee, I've been on here almost a month now and can tell you that you have found a fountain of info on ponds here. The ones in the know here are great and full of, well they're full of a lot of things, but mostly really good info on anything you want to know about ponds. If you give them the right data and ask the right questions, heck even if you don't, you can glean a bunch off of the great folks here. Good luck.
Posted By: fish n chips Re: New guy - 07/18/13 11:19 PM
Welcome to the PB forum A.J.
© Pond Boss Forum