Pond Boss
Posted By: Steve_ Source for Blue Catfish Fingerlings or Fry? - 05/12/20 10:48 PM
Hello all, I'm in search of some blue catfish fingerlings for sale, preferably through the mail. I've found a couple sources that can mail channel catfish fingerlings, but I don't know the limitations on blue cats, if its even possible. I'm also located in North Carolina (Greensboro area), and I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to get some, but I'm not having any luck. Thanks in advance.
Try Harbin Fish Farm in Wichita, KS. Listed in the resource guide here. Ask for Mark and see if he can fix you up.
Posted By: RAH Re: Source for Blue Catfish Fingerlings or Fry? - 05/13/20 10:08 AM
Steve - If you find a source for mailed blue cats, please share it.
Osage Catfisheries in Missouri also has them. I don't know it they would deliver that far though.
I've had good luck with Osage but I am pretty sure they don't mail.
Another option that may be easier to come across would be hybrid catfish (CC x BC). I believe they are popular in catfish farms.
Originally Posted by Snipe
Try Harbin Fish Farm in Wichita, KS. Listed in the resource guide here. Ask for Mark and see if he can fix you up.
Awesome, thanks. I just reached out to Mark, and I'll let you all know what I hear.
Originally Posted by RAH
Steve - If you find a source for mailed blue cats, please share it.
Will do wink
© Pond Boss Forum