Pond Boss
Posted By: RC51 Pole Barn update - 06/22/18 07:20 PM
Well we got the roof all on this last weekend. Just have to do the gable end and 2 pieces on the front on each side of the doorway and both sides we are going to come down about 6 feet to keep the rain from blowing in sideways. All and all I am pretty happy with it. Just thought I would share. The far right side is where my boat will go under.

Attached picture Pole Barn (2).jpg
Posted By: JKS3613 Re: Pole Barn update - 06/22/18 07:41 PM
Looks great! Jealous :-)
Posted By: wbuffetjr Re: Pole Barn update - 06/22/18 10:00 PM
Love it!!
Posted By: snrub Re: Pole Barn update - 06/22/18 10:17 PM
Nice to have a place to keep the wood dry. Looks good.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Pole Barn update - 06/22/18 10:18 PM
That's neat.
Posted By: Tbar Re: Pole Barn update - 06/22/18 11:09 PM
Very nice.......Good Job!
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Pole Barn update - 06/23/18 10:21 AM
That pile of firewood on the left looks like mine. I wind up having to cut a lot of trees in the late Spring and Summer due to encroachment on what used to be, prior to floods, a road but is now only good for 4 wheelers and tractor. I was told not to cut them up prior to late Fall or they would dry out too much. I'm trying that this year.
Posted By: RAH Re: Pole Barn update - 06/23/18 03:08 PM
Up-sized on our recently constructed barn, but would never have taken this on by myself. Put up by professionals.

Posted By: RC51 Re: Pole Barn update - 06/25/18 12:40 PM
Nice RAH, Wow! Yeah I would not have done that either...lol Mine is nothing compared to that. Awesome!!
Posted By: RC51 Re: Pole Barn update - 06/25/18 12:42 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
That pile of firewood on the left looks like mine. I wind up having to cut a lot of trees in the late Spring and Summer due to encroachment on what used to be, prior to floods, a road but is now only good for 4 wheelers and tractor. I was told not to cut them up prior to late Fall or they would dry out too much. I'm trying that this year.

Hey Dave that stack on the left is 2 years old now..lol We cut a lot of trees one year and haven't used all the wood yet. It's still ok as we have kept it covered but it's getting a bit to old. We will be using it first thing this year that's for sure.

RC
© Pond Boss Forum