Pond Boss
Posted By: Tums 12" PVC C900 (100') Cast Iron Equivalent PVC - 03/21/17 03:32 PM
Did not know if someone on here would need this. I am going to let it go cheap compared to its astronomical priced when buying new. I scored some used a few years back and have some 100' left over with collars . I just made up my mind I am going to sell the remaining in an auction in about 2 weeks. This is the near 3/4" wall C900 DR18 PVC that is equivalent to Cast Iron Pipe loads (20' stick weights in at 400#). I am looking to get the same thing I paid for it out of it. I am hoping to get the $700 I have in it back (new this would be several thousand and the collars alone probably cost more than what I am wanting for all of it.) Let me know if anyone here is interested. It is located near Troy, Al..
few pics

Attached picture p1.jpg
Attached picture p2.jpg
Attached picture p3.jpg
Took to Auction
Brought $740 after auction fees removed. Buyer paid $814 w/ fees. If he would have been a member here he could have gotten the pipe for 700 and few years subscription to pond boss. wink
I don't know much about pipe, but that sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I think it's likely a case of " if you need it, that would be just the thing to have." Otherwise, probably not.

Nice offer on your part, though.
© Pond Boss Forum