Pond Boss
Posted By: Lovnlivin Spring floating/fishing dock project? - 03/11/13 12:42 PM
Saw this on craiglist this morning as someone is offering to make them in my area.

Looks like a fun spring project for my 2 acre pond as I have the barrels and plenty of scrap lumber and with a few minor modifications, such as a swivel pedestal seat, cooler and cupholder, I see a project in the making!

(Sorry I had to post the link, I'll figure out posting pics eventually.)

Attached picture Floating fisherman.jpg
Posted By: Omaha Re: Spring floating/fishing dock project? - 03/11/13 05:31 PM
Better nail down that chair!
Posted By: loretta Re: Spring floating/fishing dock project? - 03/11/13 05:36 PM
Looks good but.....the the deck size is really too small for stability! Get on someone's floating dock before you build this, I'm sure you'll change your mind.
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: Spring floating/fishing dock project? - 03/12/13 03:07 AM
I was wondering about that too, Loretta and your probably right.

I love DIY projects when I already have the materials so if I do this I'll report back with results. I tend to go for the obscure. I'm the guy that used to cruise the campgrounds and neighborhood on a motorized barstool.

And Omaha, I'd mount a pedestal seat. I don't like the looks of that chair either!

That thing would sure make pitching & flipping a lot easier than a bass buggy or row boat.

PS - thanks, esshup for posting the pic!

PB rocks!
© Pond Boss Forum