Pond Boss
Posted By: CityDad Cellular Game Cameras? - 03/11/21 02:05 PM
Anyone have a recomendation for me? Cheaper is best smile Want something I can sit at home and look through the camera on my phone
Posted By: Zep Re: Cellular Game Cameras? - 03/11/21 05:50 PM
CityDad.....we have tried 3 different cellular game cams....two of the three have been trouble.

Reading a cellular game-cam Facebook Page it appears that many people have issues off and on with their cellular game cams.

We've had problems with our Bushnell...sent 3 back thus far. And we've had issues with our Creative XP.

Our favorite by-far is the RidgeTec, but RidgeTec is one of the most expensive.
https://www.ridgetecoutdoors.com/products/outdoor-products/cameras

We prefer a cellular game cam that offers a log-in to a gallery and all your pics are in one place....a few game cams seem to only offer a text or e-mail to see pics and we hate that....we don't want 20-50 texts or e-mails a day and its more clicks/trouble to compare pics. We much prefer being able to log-in to the app and see all pics in a gallery.

You should take a look at this Facebook cellular game cam page.
It's informative, helps solve problems, and get feedback on brands.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/637955440126799
Posted By: DrLuke Re: Cellular Game Cameras? - 03/11/21 06:52 PM
I have had decent results with the spypoint micro's.
Posted By: DSCKY Re: Cellular Game Cameras? - 03/13/21 02:25 AM
I second spypoint, not perfect, but work most of the time. They just recently started selling "aesthetically imperfect trail cameras" 50 bucks off the micros and they still have a 2 year warranty.

Dustin
Posted By: CityDad Re: Cellular Game Cameras? - 03/22/21 04:50 PM
I've seent he spypoints on amazon, they have that adaptor thing. Anyone ever tried that?
Posted By: lmoore Re: Cellular Game Cameras? - 03/22/21 05:01 PM
Another vote for spypoint. Picked one up last fall to try when they were on sale at Cabelas, no issues with it and it’s been out all winter including some below 0 days.
© Pond Boss Forum