Pond Boss
Posted By: Fishman Dan One down... - 06/01/10 09:09 PM
...about four to go!

See if you can find the holes from the magnum buckshot grin:

Posted By: esshup Re: One down... - 06/02/10 12:09 AM
It looks like it's got a couple extra eye holes.... grin
Posted By: pullo Re: One down... - 06/02/10 07:29 PM
Very nice! I use an air rifle & love plinking them, got three so far!
Posted By: Bing Re: One down... - 06/02/10 07:53 PM
We don't have them very often where I live in Southern Illinois but about a month ago I "caught" one. I got out my trusty ole' L. C. Smith 12 gauge single trigger double barrel and shot from about 20 yards. Trusty may also be rusty because both barrels went off at the same time and made a hole in the water about two feet wide and at least that deep. Haven't seen him since.

Yes, the gun has a nice firm kick when both barrels fire at the same time.

FB
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: One down... - 07/10/10 03:58 PM
Originally Posted By: Bing
We don't have them very often where I live in Southern Illinois but about a month ago I "caught" one. I got out my trusty ole' L. C. Smith 12 gauge single trigger double barrel and shot from about 20 yards. Trusty may also be rusty because both barrels went off at the same time and made a hole in the water about two feet wide and at least that deep. Haven't seen him since.

Yes, the gun has a nice firm kick when both barrels fire at the same time.

FB

When I was a little snot my dad took my twin brother and I out to a range to shoot a gun for the first time, which in this case was a double barrel twelve gauge. He forgot to tell me not to pull both triggers at the same time! Needless to say I landed flat on my a**. grin

Come to think of it knowing my dad he probably didn't forget to tell me. He didn't tell me on purpose! grin
Posted By: ewest Re: One down... - 07/10/10 08:49 PM
Keep it up. When you get through I have a job for you.
© Pond Boss Forum