Pond Boss
I need recommendations for a fly supply site that sells gift cards...

I have a dear coworker getting ready to retire and would like to pool some money together and get him a gift card to an online fly supplies site. He has been dreaming of some 400$ fly vise spinning thingy, but the pool is not that deep...lol. Maybe I can pull half of that and he can decide if he wants to throw in the rest or just get other tools and/or supplies.

Any good places out there to consider?
Renzetti and Dyna-King's are nice but pricey. I have a Peak, and they're under $300.

I buy too much stuff here. Feather Craft
Try this place as the complete Tackle Supplier & Catalog. I've always had very good help and products from them. All the Lake Erie area fly tying people use it. Also a great place for lure and rod building supplies.
www.jannsnetcraft.com
How about a visa gift card in case the supplier you pick doesn't sell the specific brand he's dreaming of?
Posted By: Augie Re: Fly Tying Supplier Recommendations Please - 02/15/21 08:04 PM
Pro Bass has a lot of fly fishing stuff listed in their catalog.
https://www.jannsnetcraft.com/fisherman-gifts/GIFT.aspx...........................Located in northwest ohio.
Thanks for the advise folks! Turns out I collected over $400 for his gift, but his son just bought him the vise he wanted. Surely he will find great things to spend his gift card on at these places.

Thanks again!
© Pond Boss Forum