Pond Boss
Hoping this panorama picture shows...

Attached picture Pond Panorama January 2021.jpg
Attempt at larger image

Attached picture Pond Panorama January 2021 6mbytes.jpg
[Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com]
Looks neat, I'd like to see more pictures.
Thank you "Sunil"...that looks better!
More pics, including two 16 pound channels looking for food.

Attached picture 20210201_183946.jpg
Attached picture RiverRunfromthepond.jpg
Attached picture Pond toward road.jpg
That looks really nice. I bet you had fun placing all of those big rocks.
Looks like a party.The pond at one year, June 2018
No look at the river, it was still just a dug out gully with a plastic liner.
Video of pond at winter 20-21
Wow! Very nice work!
Here's the channel cats:

[Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com]
Very nice except for the lime green.
Yeah Augie...I found a new best friend, the nephew of my old best friend, who now rests in peace. This guy eats four eggs and a half pound of bacon, hungry at lunch, he burns that much energy.
A jack of all trades and out of the box thinker. He has been "helping" me (while I mostly sit and fish or do other things) for years. He found us a near unlimited supply of limestone rocks. Thankfully, I'd bought a small tractor and a large trailer ten years ago...with very little important use until we were matched against the rocks...pull it all to Boerne, TX, unload tractor and load rocks, reload tractor and head home...I'm thinking thirty trips.
Yeah, it is a white light mercury bulb, 175 watts, six feet deep...the water makes it shine green...I guess phytoplankton...when I put in a load of shiners they swim all night in a circle around the light...except when something spooks them. When they're mostly gone, I know the bluegills are back on the table. Looking forward to cheaper Louisiana crawdads for a spring treat...hoping they don't freeze to death.
© Pond Boss Forum