Pond Boss
Posted By: RC51 Both my big blues on the wall!!` - 07/29/19 02:19 PM
Here they are together at the cabin. I think they put a little to much red in the one on the right still looks good but I don't think his belly was quite that red.

Attached picture IMG_20190726_124725168.jpg
Posted By: anthropic Re: Both my big blues on the wall!!` - 07/29/19 09:04 PM
Beautiful fish, glad to see them honored! Too often we act like LMB are the only fish that are worthy of trophy status.
Posted By: ewest Re: Both my big blues on the wall!!` - 07/29/19 09:53 PM
Trophy BG - well done !
Posted By: RC51 Re: Both my big blues on the wall!!` - 07/30/19 01:58 AM
Thanks eric!
Posted By: RC51 Re: Both my big blues on the wall!!` - 07/30/19 05:24 PM
Originally Posted By: anthropic
Beautiful fish, glad to see them honored! Too often we act like LMB are the only fish that are worthy of trophy status.

Hey Ant thanks, I can tell you this these pics don't do these fish justice!! They are large and in charge and deserved a spot on the wall. If I can do it my next one will be one of two things.

1. A RES 2.8 to 3 lbs or another BG close to 3 lbs. Ha will see, but you never know.

RC
Posted By: bassmaster61 Re: Both my big blues on the wall!!` - 07/30/19 07:04 PM
RC are those the actual fish that were mounted or did you go the "reproduction" route?

I have been catching a few 11-12 inch BG each year and want to get one mounted along with a big crappie but I keep hearing about reproductions.

Certainly if i caught a big enough LMB I would go the reproduction route as I know that technique is readily available for bass. BM61.
Posted By: RC51 Re: Both my big blues on the wall!!` - 08/05/19 08:23 PM
Originally Posted By: bassmaster61
RC are those the actual fish that were mounted or did you go the "reproduction" route?

I have been catching a few 11-12 inch BG each year and want to get one mounted along with a big crappie but I keep hearing about reproductions.

Certainly if i caught a big enough LMB I would go the reproduction route as I know that technique is readily available for bass. BM61.

Hey bassmaster those BG are the real deal. I guess i'm old school and I don't do Reps never have.

RC
© Pond Boss Forum