Pond Boss
I had been lurking around trying to figure out a dock, so my daughter can prevent getting her line and hook caught in the weed line, and someone mentioned Tommy Docks. They look like a great product, so I figured I would go with a small 12' T dock for my 1/8 acre pond. Price from Tommy Docks was $949 plus shipping and the price at Home Depot was $935 plus free shipping. I went back and looked today, and it was on sale for 20% off. Got it shipped to the store for $748.35!!! They had quite a few of them on "Special Buy" so if you have been looking for one, now might be the time.

https://www.homedepot.com/b/Buildin...rtby=price&sortorder=desc&Nao=24

[Linked Image from forums.pondboss.com]

Attached picture Tommy Dock.jpg
I put one out last year. Went together pretty well. Good sale.
I've got 2 feeding platforms, and one 2 level dock using Tommy Dock hardware. Great products.
Originally Posted by FireIsHot
I've got 2 feeding platforms, and one 2 level dock using Tommy Dock hardware. Great products.

Probably way more than I would ever need for a 1/8th acre pond, haha, but have any pics of the 2 level dock? May be something I look into when I build my 2 acre lake.
Here you go. Esshup and I built this one a couple of years ago.

Attached picture FullSizeRender 12 copy.jpg
Attached picture Dock_IMG_5600 copy.jpg
Still looking good!!
Originally Posted by FireIsHot
Here you go. Esshup and I built this one a couple of years ago.

I am glad you posted a picture, as that makes it a lot clearer. For some reason I was waiting to see a set of stairs going up to the second story deck, haha! Never crossed my mind that "two level" could mean a foot of height difference. Looks good. That may be something I will have to look into if I ever want to add on to mine. Thanks!
© Pond Boss Forum